AP EWS Certificate: As per the 103rd amendment Act 2019, the Government of India is providing EWS (Economical Weaker Section) certificate to such people who are other than SC, ST, OBC, EBC category. Under this certificate, a 10% reservation can be obtained for admission to an Educational Institution and to get a job. As per the GOI orders, now the Andhra Pradesh people can also apply for AP EWS Certificate but they must fit into its eligibility criteria whose details are given on this page.
To get details like how you can apply for an ESW certificate in AP, benefits, documents required, and most important its validity then read this AP EWS Certificate article.
AP EWS Certificate
It is to be noted by all applicants that there are some differences between EWS and other reserved category reservations. In other categories, they get relaxation in Age, Number of attempts, and fees, etc. but this EWS Certificate did not come with such relaxations it can be used only for reservation in direct recruitment in civil post and government of India services.
Summary of AP EWS Certificate
|Article About||AP EWS Certificate|
|SLA (Service Level Agreement)||30|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EWS Certificate
One question which usually came to most of the student’s minds that! Are they eligible for EWS Certificate? Then they do need to worry about this question anymore because in this particular section we will talk about whether you can apply for it or not.
- As we said above people who are not getting any relaxation or do not fall under any of the reserved categories such as SC/ST/EBC category are eligible to apply but…
- Only if their family annual or gross income is less than Rs 8 lakh.
- Irrespective of your family income, if you own any of the following things then you will be excluded from EWS Scheme benefits which are given as: –
- Agricultural land of 5 acres or more of it
- 1000 sq. ft. and more residential flat
- 100 yard and above residential plot in a municipal corporation that has been notified.
- 200 yard and above residential plot other than notified municipal areas.
Note: If any family possess property in more than one place, then it will be clubbed together while determining the status of your eligibility.
Benefits of AP EWS Certificate
One who has a valid EWS Certificate will surely get reservation of 10% under any educational institution or job seekers who are looking for government job will also get reservation of 10% under the EWS category.
What are the documents required for AP EWS Certificate?
If you are eligible to apply for EWS Certificate in AP then you need to produce some documents whose list is given below: –
- Duly filled in EWS application form
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Pay Slip/ IT Return Copy or as prescribed by the authority
How to apply for AP EWS Certificate online/offline?
After getting all information abot EWS Certificate now you must be looking for how you can apply for EWS Certificate? Then lets discuss the same in this section:
EWS Certificate Online
For Online Application you need to follow the steps given below: –
- Open the Meeseva Portal
- Now first, you need to register in the portal.
- After successful registration, click on the revenue department
- Select Income Certificate
- Provide your login details
- Fill in the application details
- Upload requisite documents
- Pay the application fee online and submit your application.
- Now, wait for the approval of the application.
EWS Certificate Offline
To submit your application for EWS Certificate offline you need to first get the EWS Application form which you can receive from any Meeseva centre or it can also be download from this page.
- Once you get the form fill in all the particulars mentioned in it carefully.
- Paste the photograph
- Affix the list of documents that we have mentioned above.
- submit it to the meeseva center or the concerned department.
- Receive the receipt of the application.
- Once your certificate is approved then you will be notified on your mobile number and you may collect your EWS certificate from the Meeseva center where you submit its application.
- Based on your application details the center owner will fetch your details and generate your Certificate.
Download AP EWS Certificate Application pdf
Post process of AP EWS Certificate application submission
After receiving your application the Tehsildar of your area will inspect the application whether the details submitted or not and documents required attached or not. In case the tehsildar required any clarification then he/she may conduct the field level inquiry.
If Tehsildar found all details are correct then your application will be accepted the your certificate will be issued.
Applicants will be notified through their registered mobile number whether their application for a certificate is approved/rejected.
Application fee for AP EWS Certificate
Applicant needs to pay user charge of Rs 45/- at the meeseva center. The User charge is subject to be changed.
Validity of AP EWS Certificate
Your EWS certificate will be valid for one year from the date date of issuance.
How can I get EWS Certificate in AP?
You can apply for EWS certificate offline at your nearest meeseva centre or online at meeseva website.
What is the application fee for EWS Certificate in AP?
Applicant need to pay a user charge of Rs 45/- at the meeseva centre.
Within how many days AP EWS Certificate is generated?
If your application is approved by the MRO then your certificate will be generated within 30 days from the date of application submission.
What is the validity of AP EWS Certificate?
The validity of EWS Certificate is one year from the date of issuance.
Who can apply for EWS Certificate in AP?
People who are not covered under the reservation scheme for SC/ST/OBC/EBC and gross income of family should be less than 8 lakh.
How to download AP EWS Certificate?
Once your EWS certificate is approved by the officials then you can generate its printout from the meeseva centre where you submit its request.
What does EWS Stand for?
Economical Weaker Section
How much relaxation will be provided under EWS Category?
Applicant holds EWS Certificate will get relaxation of 10%.
If you have any question related to AP EWS Certificate then you can ask us in a the comment box given below. We will surely provide you help on that. Thankyou.