AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme/PM Kisan Rythu Bharosa Phase 2 payment status available @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in:- The Andhra Pradesh Government on 15th May credited the amount into the account of all beneficiaries that have been registered under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Under this installment, all beneficiaries will receive an amount of Rs 5500/- in their account while there is some farmer whose installment is not reflecting into their status they do not need to worry it will be credited soon.
Check the payment status from the link given below.
If you are among the lakhs of farmers who had registered their name in the scheme and wanted to know the YSR Rythu Bharosa Phase 2 payment status then you are at the right place here you will get all the information related to the payment status and other important information but to get all this you need to be with the article till the end.
Latest: The AP government has credited the second phase installment check your payment from the link given below.
Table of Content
- 1 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- 2 AP YSR Rythu bharosa scheme| Phase 2 payment status check
- 2.1 Steps to check the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme payment status
- 2.2 An overview of the PM kisan Rythu bharosa scheme
- 2.3 About AP YSR Rythu bharosa scheme
- 2.4 In how many installments will the amount credited into the account?
- 2.5 How to check the YSR rythu bharosa scheme payment status?
- 2.6 What is the amount if the instalment which is credited into the account?
- 2.7 What are the credentials required to check the payment status
- 2.8 Share this:
- 2.9 Related Post
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
According to the notification issued by the department the first installment benefit under the scheme will be credited in May and they had credited it on May 15 whereas the central government under the scheme has already credited their part during the lockdown.
The total amount in the first installment which was to be credited is Rs 7500/- and GOI under the PM Kisan scheme has submitted their part Rs 2000/- and the rest part which is Rs 5500/- has been credited by the state government to their farmers in this month.
AP YSR Rythu bharosa scheme| Phase 2 payment status check
Since the amount has been credited all farmers who had registered under the scheme are now looking to know their payment status. So for them, we have given below its direct link and procedure.
Steps to check the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme payment status
To check the payment status the farmers need to visit its official website or they can access it from the link given below
- As you enter the website now at the home page of the website the link of payment check (YSR Rythu payment status) can easily be viewed (as shown in the image below)
- You need to click on the link as shown
- As you hit the link it will take you to the new page where you need to enter the Aadhaar number as registered in the application and after doing this hit the submit tab
- Now the payment status is available on your screen.
YSR Rythu bharosa payment status link click here
An overview of the PM kisan Rythu bharosa scheme
- Scheme name: YSR Rythu bharosa scheme
- The scheme introduced by: AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- The beneficiary of the scheme: Farmers
- The amount given under scheme: 13500/- (per annum)
- Official website: ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
About AP YSR Rythu bharosa scheme
The AP YSR Rythu bharosa scheme was launched by the state CM in October last year aiming to provide financial assistance to all farmers of the state whether they own land or are landless farmers.
What is the objective of the YSR Rythu bharosa scheme?
When the AP government launched the AP YSR Rythu bharosa scheme their main objective is to provide financial assistance to their farmers which include the tenant landless farmers and through the scheme they are providing the benefit of Rs 13500/- per family of the farmers, per year they thought that through this amount they will invest this amount to buy the crop.
The benefit of the YSR Rythu bharosa scheme
Under the AP YSR Rythu bharosa scheme scheme the farmers who are having their own cultivable land along with those who are not having their land and are landless will also get the scheme benefit.
This scheme is the amalgamation of the central PM Kisan and state Rythu bharosa scheme due to this this scheme is also known as PM Kisan Rythu bharosa scheme. Under this all farmers will get the yearly benefit of Rs 13500/- which includes Rs 6000/- from PM Kisan Yojana and the rest of the amount will be bare by the state government which is Rs 7500/-
In how many installments will the amount credited into the account?
The benefit of the scheme which is Rs 13500/- provided to the eligible farmers in three installments whose details are given below:
1st Instalment: In this farmer will get Rs 7500/- and it will be paid by the government in May (and this installment will consist of the amount if Rs 2000/- under the PM Kisan)
2nd Instalment: In this, the farmers will receive Rs 4000/- and the amount will be credited into their account in October (and this installment also consist Rs 2000/- from PM Kisan)
3rd Instalments: In this the farmers will receive Rs 2000/- which will be credited in January which belongs to the PM Kisan.
How to check the YSR rythu bharosa scheme payment status?
The payment status of the scheme will be available on the official website which is ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
What is the amount if the instalment which is credited into the account?
The amount that is credited into the account is Rs 5500/-
What are the credentials required to check the payment status
You need to just enter your aadhaar number