App National Test Abhyas App| Download National Test Abhyas in laptop/PC: The HRD minister launched an application for the students who are preparing for IIT JEE MAINS, NEET (engineering & medical entrance examinations) which were conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
Latest: If you want to download the national test abhyas app in laptop read the procedure given below.
The Application is based on AI (Artificial Intelligence) and in this students can attempt the high-quality mock test and can score to their potential. To know how to download the National test Abhyas App on a laptop or in mobile read article below and other new features of the app.
Table of Content
- 1 National Test Abhyas App: Papers now in Hindi
- 2 National Test Abhyas App
- 3 How to download national test Abhyas App in a laptop or PC?
- 4 How to Download National test Abhyas App on Mobile?
National Test Abhyas App: Papers now in Hindi
We have good news for those candidates who are preparing for IIT JEE Mains, NEET 2020 from Abhyas app, and eagerly looking for Hindi practice Papers in NTA Abhyas App. Now from 21st June onwards, students can access paper in Hindi. (Check news below)
National Test Abhyas App
The main idea to launch the app is due to the lockdown in the nation students cannot prepare for their entrance examination properly and their coaching center is also closed and no one is there to teach them about their stupid errors and tell them how to improve their time management?
Through the app, they can attempt the real exam level mock test paper and once they completed the mock test the advanced analytics of the application will generate real-time personalized reports for the candidates based on their performance in the mock test which will help them to:
- Reduce careless errors
- It can improve time management and…
- Speed & accuracy and also
- Test-taking strategy
National Test Abhyas App| Important points
- The NTA’s Abhyas app was available only on android platform but soon it will be available on IOS
- The mock test will be available to download only on the mobile, not in the laptop
- Do not try to refresh the page during the mock test.
- Do not change the local time on your mobile or on a laptop while taking the test otherwise the test will be auto-submitted.
- While taking the mock test on the laptop make sure that you are on a stable internet connection of 1 MBPS.
How to download national test Abhyas App in a laptop or PC?
Before you move to download steps take care of the points we have mention below:
- You must log in to the laptop with the same email ID as you registered with your mobile play store.
- If you do not log in with same email id then you will find a message on screen (as shown below)
- To download the app on the laptop and PC you need to know one thing you cannot download the mock test but the same can be downloaded on mobile.
Follow instruction to download national test abhyas app on laptop
First of all, you need to tap on the link given below
- Now the window to download the app will be available on your screen.
- As you press on the install tab a message will pop up which shows you about your device and android version in it to continue press on the install.
- After this, it will ask you to verify the email ID you are using and to verify you need to submit the password of your email ID.
- As you enter the password it will show you a message that the app will be downloaded soon on your desktop or laptop.
- Now the app was downloaded on your laptop or PC.
- Tap to open the app and sing up in the same by providing some details in it.
- And now you are ready to take the mock test on a laptop.
How to Download National test Abhyas App on Mobile?
To download the app on the mobile students need to follow the instruction given below:
Step 1: Visit the play store on your mobile
Step 2: Now search for the “National test Abhyas” app
Step 3: The result of the app will be available on your screen as shown in the screenshot below
Step 4: Once the application was downloaded successfully tap to open the app
Step 5: Now you need to sign up on the app by submitting your email id and mobile number and also create a password for the app and select the test you want to attempt.
Step 6: or if you already have an account tap on login.
Step 7: now on the next screen you will find the mock test paper
Step 8: Tap on the download button to download the mock test
Step 9: Once you attempt the paper its analysis will be on your screen.
NTA Abhyas App mock test
- There will be 3 section in the mock test which consist.
- Each question will be of 4 marks
- for every correct response you will be awarded by 4 marks
- and for every wrong attempt 1 marks will be deducted.
National Test Abhyas app for Apple iOS?
No Not available for Apple iOS, right now app available only for android users.
Does the app switch facility is available on the app during mock test?
Yes, it is available but if you switch to other app more than 30 sec then the mock test you are attempting will be auto submitted.
Does this app provide mock test papers in Hindi?
Yes, now student can access mock test papers in Hindi.
How to download national test abhyas app in laptop?
To know the procedure check here.
Have any query regarding the National test Abhyas app ask us in the comment section