App National Test Abhyas App| Download National Test Abhyas in laptop/PC:
The HRD minister launched an application National Test Abhyas for the students who are preparing for IIT JEE MAINS, NEET (engineering & medical entrance examinations) which were conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
Candidates can download the Abhyas App on their laptop/PC, or on mobile. To know about NTA Abhyas app in detail and download link read the article given below.
Update: iOS users your wait is now over because NTA (National Test Abhyas) app is now available on the app store which you can download from the link shared below.
National Test Abhyas App Link
Latest: If you want to download the national test abhyas app on a laptop read the procedure given below.
The Application is based on AI (Artificial Intelligence) and in this students can attempt the high-quality mock test and can score to their potential. To know how to download the National test Abhyas App on a laptop or on mobile read the article below and other new features of the app.
Latest: Mock test link is now active for students scroll down to check the same.
National Test Abhyas App: Papers now in Hindi
We have good news for those candidates who are preparing for IIT JEE Mains, NEET 2022 from Abhyas app, and eagerly looking for Hindi practice Papers in NTA Abhyas App. Now from 21st June onwards, students can access paper in Hindi. (Check news below)
How NTA Abhyas app will help students?
An abhyas app is an ultimate tool for those who are preparing for NEET, JEE main, and other entrance exams conducted by NTA. NTA Abhyas app will help students in many ways Like: –
- Reduce careless errors
- They can improve their time management
- Work on Speed and accuracy
- Make their strategy for the examination.
National Test Abhyas App
Due to lockdown in the nation, students cannot prepare for their entrance examination properly and their coaching center was also closed and no one is there who can teach them, about their common and silly errors and tell them how should they improve their time management?
Through the app, they can attempt the real exam level mock test paper and once they completed the mock test the advanced analytics of the application will generate real-time personalized reports for the candidates based on their performance in the mock test which will help them to:
- Reduce careless errors
- It can improve time management and…
- Speed & accuracy and also
- Test-taking strategy
National Test Abhyas App| Important points
- The NTA’s Abhyas app was now available on the Android platform as well as on IOS.
- The mock test will be available to download only on the mobile, not on the laptop
- Do not try to refresh the page during the mock test.
- Do not change the local time on your mobile or on a laptop while taking the test otherwise the test will be auto-submitted.
- While taking the mock test on the laptop make sure that you are on a stable internet connection of 1 MBPS.
How to Download National Test Abhyas App on a laptop or PC?
Before you proceed to download steps take care of the points we have mentioned below:
- To Run NTA App on a Laptop or pc first, you are required to download an emulator on your Laptop. In that emulator, you will be able to run any android app including National Test Abhyas App. Some emulators are Bluestacks, Nox Player, etc.
- You must log in to the laptop with the same email ID as you registered with your mobile’s play store or app store.
- If you do not log in with same email id then you will find a message on screen (as shown below)
- To download the app on the laptop and PC you need to know one thing you cannot download the mock test but the same can be downloaded on mobile.
Follow instruction to download the national test abhyas app on laptop
First of all, you need to tap on the app link given below
- Now the window to download the app will be available on your screen.
- As you press on the install tab a message will pop up which shows you about your device and android version in it to continue press on the install.
- After this, it will ask you to verify the email ID you are using and to verify you need to submit the password of your email ID.
- As you enter the password it will show you a message that the app will be downloaded soon on your desktop or laptop.
- Now the app was downloaded on your laptop or PC.
- Tap to open the app and sing up in the same by providing some details in it.
- And now you are ready to take the mock test on a laptop.
How to Download National test Abhyas App on Mobile?
To download the app on the mobile students need to follow the instruction given below:
- Step 1: Visit the play store on your mobile
- Step 2: Now search for the “National test Abhyas” app
- Step 3: The result of the app will be available on your screen as shown in the screenshot below
- Step 4: Once application was downloaded successfully tap to open the app
- Step 5: Now you need to sign up on the app by submitting your email id and mobile number and also create a password for the app and select the test you want to attempt.
- Step 6: or if you already have an account tap on login.
- Step 7: now on the next screen you will find the mock test paper
- Step 8: Tap on the download button to download the mock test
- Step 9: Once you attempt the paper its analysis will be on your screen.
NTA Abhyas app Do’s and Dont’s
- Prefer google chrome browser while taking a test on the web.
- You must have a stable internet connection during the test on the web.
- Do not share your password with anybody because if he takes a test from your account then you will not be able to take that test.
- Do not try to refresh your page while taking a test
- Once the test started do not try to open the same test in any other browser
- If any question did not load completely or taking so much time to load then do not close the browser.
NTA Abhyas App mock test
- There will be 3 section in the mock test which consist.
- Each question will be of 4 marks
- for every correct response you will be awarded by 4 marks
- and for every wrong attempt 1 marks will be deducted.
Students can appear for NTA Abyas Mock Test here
Click here for NTA Abhyas Mock Test 2018 paper onwards
National Test Abhyas app for Apple iOS?
Yes, NTA National test abhyas app is now also available for IOS users, Download Here: https://wp.me/pbYkh1-rW
Does the app switch facility is available on the app during the mock tests?
Yes, it is available but if you switch to other apps for more than 30 sec then the mock test you are attempting will be auto-submitted.
Does this app provide mock test papers in Hindi?
Yes, now students can access mock test papers in Hindi.
How to download the national test abhyas app on a laptop/PC?
To know the procedure check here.
What is National Test Abhyas?
The HRD minister launched an application National Test Abhyas for the students who are preparing for IIT JEE MAINS, NEET it provides free mock tests to the aspirants. Students get one full-length question paper for JEE main, advanced, and NEET exams daily. The duration to attempt the questions is of three hours and it can be attempted anytime during the day.
Is National Test Abhyas good for JEE?
In JEE mock Test the questions are of true JEE Mains level. Though there’s no point in denying the fact that 10 to 12 questions in the paper are reasonably tough. But as the rest of the paper is concerned, the level of questions varies from easy to moderate.
How do I install National Test Abhyas?
You can install National Test Abhyas on your Android device through Play Store. Just search for the National Abhyas Test and download the app and install it. On IOS Device you can search National Test Abhyas on the App Store and install it.
How do I register for National Test Abhyas?
– Go to the National Test Abhyas app on your mobile.
– Enter the correct name – National Testing Abhyas in the search tab.
– NEET app 2022 will be available on the screen.
– Click on the install button to get NEET 2022 National Testing Abhyas in the device.
– Click on the open button to use the application.
Have any query regarding the National test Abhyas app ask us in the comment section