Army Bharti 2020: Young aspirants who are looking for the latest Indian Amry Recruitment rally are at the right place because here in this particular article they will get to know about the latest Indian Army Bharti information. Throughout the year Indian Army conducts Army Bharti for the recruitment of GD, soldier, clerk, and various other posts and for such posts, the minimum qualification required is 8th pass.
So if you are among the candidates who have a passion for Indian Amry and wanted to join the same can check the complete details about the recruitment and latest notification of the recruitment rally news which are going to be conducted across the nation.
Latest Indian Army Rally Update
Update 1st Jan 2021: ARO Una (HP) has invited the online application for Army rally which will be conducted from 1st to 16th March 2021. Check details given below.
In this article, we will provide you all the latest Army rally recruitment information with live links of the application so, if you accept the challenge then you can apply from the same link.
Update: Do check latest Army Bharti rally information in the table given below
Army Bharti 2020: Forthcoming recruitment rally for JCO/OR rank
Mobile user scroll below table left to right
|Place of Rally||Registration date||Rally date||Notification||Apply|
|ARO Una (HP)||31st Dec 2020 to 13th Feb 2021||1st to 16th March 2021||Click here||Open|
|ARO Jorhat (Assam)||25th Dec 2020 to 23rd Jan 2021||6th to 19th Feb 2021||Click here||Open|
|ARO Gaya||20th Dec 2020 to 2nd Feb 2021||TBA||Click here||Open|
|ARO Katihar||20th Dec 2020 to 2nd Feb 2021||TBA||Click here||Open|
|ARO Kannur||20th Dec 2020 to 2nd Feb 2021||20th Feb to 31st March 2021 (Exact date TBA)||Click here||Open|
|ARO Ranikhet||17th Dec to 30th Jan 2021||15th to 23rd Feb 2021||Click here||Open|
|ARO Danapur||16th Dec to 14th Jan 2021||TBA||Click here||Open|
|ARO Muzaffarpur||16th Dec to 14th Jan 2021||TBA||Click here||Open|
|ARO Jamnagar||Dec 10th 2020 to Jan 18th 2021||1st to 15 Feb 2021||Click here||Open|
|ARO Tripura||7th Dec 2020 to 5th Jan 2021||6th to 8th Jan 2021||Click here||Open|
|ARO Belgaum||7th Dec 2020 to 5th Jan 2021||1st Feb. to 31st Mar. 2021||Click here||Open|
|GRD Ghoom||1st Dec 2020 to 7th Jan 2021||Available soon||Click here||Open|
|ARO Siliguri (WB)||14th Nov to 28th Dec 2020||To be announced||Click here||Closed|
|RO Jalandhar cantt||14th Nov to 28th Dec 2020||4th to 31st Jan 2020||Click here||Closed|
|ARO Lansdowne||5th Nov to 4th Dec 2020||2nd Dec to 2nd Jan 2021||Click here||Closed|
|ARO Trivandrum (Kerala)||21st Oct to 4th Dec 2020||1st Dec 2020 to 31st March 2021 (Exact date TBA)||Click here||Closed|
|ARO Hisar Haryana||3rd Oct to 16th Nov 2020||2nd to 12th Dec 2020||Noti-1 | Noti.-2||Closed|
|RO Ambala||3rd Oct to 16th Nov 2020||2nd to 12th Dec 2020||Click here||Closed|
|ARO rohtak (Haryana)||20th Sept to 3rd Nov. 2020||19th to 26th Nov. 2020||Click here||Closed|
|ARO Jodhpur||10th Sep to 24th October 2020||24th Nov. to 31st March 2021 (exact date will be out soon)||Click here||Closed|
|ARO Jamnagar||available 30 days before rally||will be available in admit card||Click here||–|
|ARO Alwar||8th Aug to 22nd Sep 2020||Between 7th Oct 2020 to 31st March 2021||Click here||Closed|
|ARO Kota||8th Aug to 22nd Sep 2020||Between 7th Oct 2020 to 31st March 2021||Click here||Closed|
|ARO Jodhpur||8th Aug to 22nd Sep 2020||Between 7th Oct 2020 to 31st March 2021||Click here||Closed|
|ARO Jhunjhunu||8th Aug to 22nd Sep 2020||Between 7th Oct 2020 to 31st March 2021||Click here||Closed|
|ARO Jhunjhunu Rajasthan||8th aug to 22nd Sep 2020||Between 7th Oct 2020 to 31st March 2021||Click here||Closed|
|Jaipur, Sikar, and tonk||8th Aug to 22nd Sep 2020||Between 7th Oct 2020 to 31st March 2021||Click here||Closed|
|Paddal Ground, Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) for Palampur and Shimla ARO||Click here | Click here||Closed|
|Ambala, Lucknow, jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and pune (women military police)||27th Jul to 31st Aug||TBA||Click here||Close|
|Hamirpur (HP)||7th Aug. to 20th Sep.||6th to 14th Oct.||Click here||Closed|
|Bangalore||24th July to 6th Sep.||TBA||Click here||Closed|
|ARO Palampur HP||22nd July to 4th Sep.||18th to 28th Sep.||Click here||Closed|
|Ajmer, Rajasthan||18th Jul. to 31st Aug.||TBA||Click here||Closed|
|Ferozpur cantt, Punjab||17th July to 30th August||15th to 24th Sep.||Click here||Closed|
|Jaipur, Rajasthan||30th June to 14th August||TBA||Click here||Closed|
|Hisar, Haryana||31st May to 14th July 2020||30th July to 8th August||Click here||Closed|
|Patiala, Punjab||2nd June-16th July 2020||1-13 August 2020||Click here||Closed|
|Haryana (Charkhi Dadri)||2 May -15 June 2020||1- 14 July 2020||Click here||Closed|
|Army Helipad Ground, Kargil||27 April- 10 June||26- 30 June||Click here||Closed|
|Sonarwani, Bandipora||28 March- 11 May||27 May – 5 June||Click here||Closed|
|VC GBS Camp Kotdwara||18 March- 1 May|
|Shillong||5 March 18 April|
|5- 8 Oct.||Click here||Available soon|
|Ghoom Army Ground||13 March- 26 April|
|Tejli Sport complex Yamunanagar||13 March – 26 April||Click here|| Closed |Notice|
|Available soon||27 Feb- 11 April||Click here||Closed|
|Morahbadi Ground, Ranchi||5 Feb 20 March|| ||Click here||Closed|
|Dholewal MIlitary Station, Ludhiana||7 Feb- 22 March|
(20- 29 Nov)
|Nagaland||1 Feb- 16 March||Click here||Closed|
Army Bharti 2020: Eligibility Criteria
To fulfill the dream of Joining the Indian Army, you need to first fulfill the eligibility criteria for rally recruitment. So, we have given below the criteria of Eligibility for various posts under the recruitment of Indian Army Bharti 2020.
There are around 10 categories in which the Indian Army conducts the recruitment program under the JCO/OR Rank so we will let you know individually for each category so that it will be easy for you to check your eligibility.
|Soldier (General Duty) All arms |
Education: 10/Matric with Min 45% marks and Min. 33% in each subject
Age: 17 ½ – 21 years
|Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms/artillery/army air Defence)|
Education: 10+2 with Science (PCME) Min 50% in aggregate and Min 40% in each subject
Age: 17 ½ – 23 Years
|Solider (Clerk/ store keeper technical) (All arms) |
Education: 10+2 pass in any stream with min Aggregate 60% marks and min 50% in each subject. Maths/Accounts/Book-keeping in class 12 is mandatory
Age: 17 ½ – 23 years
|Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps) |
Education: 10+2 pass in science (PCBE) with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject
Age: 17 ½ – 23 years
|Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms) |
Education: 10/ 8th pass scored min 3% in each subject
Age:17 ½ – 23 years
|Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps) |
Education: 10+2 pass in science (PCBE) with min 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject
Age: 17 ½ – 23 years
|Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers) |
Education: BA/BSc with Maths and must have completed 10+2 with maths and science as main subjects
Age: 20- 25 years
|Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps) |
Education: Group X- MA/M.Sc./MCA or BA/B.Sc. /BCA/B.Sc. (IT) with B.Ed.Group Y- B.Sc. /BA/BCA/B.Sc. (IT) without B.Ed.
Age: 20- 25 years
|Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms) |
Education: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
Age: 25-34 years
|Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps) |
Education: 10+2 and Diploma/Certificate course duration of one year or more in cookery/HM/Food craft Institute
Age: 21- 27 years
Army Bharti 2020: Physical Criteria
To be part of the Indian Army you need to be physically fit and need to fulfill the physical criteria guidelines, according to the post or rank. Below we have given the physical criteria for each region.
|Region||Height||Height||Height||Chest (cms)||Weight (KG)|
|Soldier GD/Tradesman||Soldier Technical/Nursing||Soldier clerk/STK|
|Wester Himalayan (J&K,HP, Punjab Hills) Garhwal/kumaon||163 cms||163 cms||162 cms||77||48|
|Easter Himalayan (Sikkim/Nagaland/AP/Manipur/ Tripura/Mizoram/Meghalaya/Assam/ Hill region of WB (Gangtok/Darjeeling/& kalimong district)||160 cms||157 cms||160 cms||77||48|
|Western Himalayan (Punjab/Haryana/Chandigarh/Delhi/Rajasthan/ Western UP-Meerut & Agra Divisions)||170 cms||170 cms||162 cms||77||50|
|Easter plains (Eastern UP/Bihar/WB & Orissa)||169 cms||169 cms||162 cms||77||50|
|Central region (MP/Gujarat/Maharashtra/Dadar/Nagar haveli/Daman & Diu)||168 cms||167 cms||162 cms||77||50|
|Southern (AP/Telangana/Karnataka/Tamil Nadu/Kerala/Goa/Pondicherry)||166 cms||165 cms||162 cms||77||50|
Army Bharti 2020: Medical Standards
- Not only physically but also mentally every applicant needs to be fit.
- Applicants applying for the rally should have robust and good mental health
- The chest of male candidate should be well developed and having a minimum expansion of 5 cms
- Applicants can hear properly with their both ears and good vision in both eyes
- Having naturally healthy gum and teeth minimum of 14 dental points
- Applicants should not have any kind of deformity in his/her body
Indian Army Bharti 2020 Documents required at the rally
To participate in the recruitment rally you need to present some of the documents which we have listed below:
- Qualification certificate/mark sheet issued form the Education board.
- Residence proof with a photograph, which was issued by the state government
- Caste certificate with photograph
- Religion certificate issued by the state government/ tehsildar/SDM
- Character certificate issued from the school /college.
- Unmarried certificate
- Relationship certificate (Applicable for the son of serving soldier/widows/war widow & Ex-servicemen)
- NCCA certificate (for NCC candidates)
- Sports certificate (represent at international/national/district/regional)
- Applicants having O+ Level certificate which was issued by the DOEACC society
- Passport size photograph of the applicant both ear visible while Sikh candidates must-have photo with and without a turban.
Note: The document mentioned above should be in original along with one photocopy of it with duly attested by Gazetted rank officer/principal etc.
Army Bharti 2020: Physical Fitness test
Once you successfully cleared the Physical criteria then you will have to go through the PFT which consists of 100 marks. The PFT will be of
- 1.6 KM Run
- 9 Feet Ditch
Marking system for PFT
The PFT will have the marking system which is given below:
- For 1.6 KM run (All categories)
|Up to 5 min 30 sec||60 Marks|
|5 mins 31 sec to 5 min 45 sec||48 marks|
|Above 5 min and 45 sec||Fail|
Note: if the run was conducted in hilly areas then you will get some extra timings
|Number of Pull-Ups||Marks Awarded|
|10 and above||40 marks|
- Balance: will be in qualifying in nature so no marks will be awarded for this test
- 9 Feet ditch: similarly this was also in qualifying in nature and no marks will be awarded
How to Apply online for Army Bharti 2020
To appear in the Indian army Bharti rally applicant needs to register first for the recruitment by applying online at the official website of the Indian Army. If you want to know how to apply online for the recruitment rally then you need to follow the procedure as given below:
First of all, candidates need to check their eligibility for the post they are seeking to apply, you can check the eligibility from the link given below on this page.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Indian Army whose link is available below
- Now on the home page of the portal, you need to click on the Apply online for recruitment rally
- If you never register before for any recruitment rally then you need to click on the registration tab
- As you click on the registration tab an instruction window will open read all the information carefully and then press the continue button.
- The next registration form will appear to you, where you need to fill personal details as mentioned in the certificate.
- Once you fill the form must ensure that all the field must be filled correctly then submit the form
- After submitting the form you will receive the OTP your mobile number enter the same here to confirm the submission
- The login details will be sent to you via mail and SMS.
Indian Army Bharti 2020 online registration Document required
Before applying online you need to keep some documents which we have listed below:
- Matric certificate
- Passport size photo in scanned format (10 to 20 KB)
- Scanned signature (5 to 10 KB)
- Mark sheet of class 10th and higher education qualification as per the requirements
- Along with documents, candidates need to mention their Valid Email ID
- Mobile number: each applicant needs to mention their valid mobile number.
Also Check: Apply now for 5846 constable executive in Delhi
About Indian Army: Live life less ordinary
The Indian army is dwell of following divisions viz. arms and services units as mentioned below in the list:
- Infantry Regiments
- Armoured Corps Regiment
- Regiment of Artillery
- Corps of Signals
- Corps of Engineers
- Corps of Army Air Defence
- Mechanized Infantry
- Army Aviation Corps
- Army Dental Corps
- Army Educational Corps
- Army Medical Corps
- Army ordinance corps
- Army Postal Service Corps
- Army Service Corps
- Corps of electronic and mechanical engineers
- Corps of military police
- Intelligence corps
- Military farms service
- Military nursing service
- Remount and veterinary corps
- Pioneer corps
Indian army facts
- Currently, the Indian army has 1237117 active soldiers and 960000 reserve soldiers.
- The Indian army has built the highest airfield in the world at Those, Ladakh. Also, the world’s highest road and bridge (bailey bridge) in Khardung La Pass.
- The Indian army is the largest volunteer defence force around the world.
- Indian army has a record of successfully carrying out the biggest rescue mission- Rahat, in which thousands of people were rescued in massive floods that occurred in Uttarakhand.
- The Indian army high altitude warfare school at Gulmarg has been distinguished as the most elite military training school in the world.
- Indian army has got its outstation base at Tajikistan.
- Indian army is best and superior in High Altitude and Jungle warfare war tactics.
- Indian army is also the moral army as it has never initiated a war against any nation.
- The Para commandos in the Indian Army are the next force that operates the most advanced assault weapons.
Indian Army at Siachen
The highest battlefield in the world is at Siachen which is at a height of above 6000 mt above sea level is under the control of the Indian Army. The temperature here varies from -18 degrees Celsius to -60 degrees Celsius. Due to the extremely harsh climate, the soldiers are always at a risk of prone to frostbite more than facing the enemies. Whereas an average person cannot sustain over an altitude of 5400 meters, the Indian army is there to serve the motherland. Avalanches and snowstorms are common phenomena here. In the past 30 years, more than 900 soldiers have been laid their lives at Siachen serving the nation and their names are engraved on the war memorial at Nubra River base camp.
Indian Army United Nations peacekeeping missions
Indian Army has served selflessly in the UN peacekeeping missions. Till now about more than 2 lakhs Indian army personals had served in more than 50 peacekeeping missions since 1948. India became the 1st country to send women defence personnel in the peacekeeping mission to assist the Liberian police in a peacekeeping mission. The engineers in the Indian Army has played a keen role in rehabilitation works in Ethiopia and Eritrea sponsored by the UN mission. The doctors in the Indian Army have served all the places around the world including the harsh and remote places of Africa. The Indian army has also taken the art of yoga in UN peacekeeping missions.