BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL) has invited a notification for 464 MTS posts. The last date to apply for the post is 15th June 2020. The qualification for the post is 8th class and the pay scale for the posts will be of Rs 16,341. If you are interested in the BECIL recruitment 2020 then check the application process and other details mention below.
Latest: The recruitment process for the post has been stopped by the department until further notice. No candidates visit the BECIL office for registration.
Table of Content
- 1 BECIL Recruitment 2020
- 2 BECIL MTS recruitment 2020: Overview
- 3 BECIL Recruitment 2020| Application procedure
- 4 Documents required for BECIL MTS recruitment 2020
- 5 How to download the BECIL Recruitment 2020 registration form?
- 5.1 Frequently asked Question
- 5.2 What is the last date to apply for BECIL MTS Recruitment 2020?
- 5.3 How many posts are there for recruitment in BECIL?
- 5.4 What is the mode of submitting the application form?
- 5.5 What is the application fee for the application?
- 5.6 How can I submit the application fee?
- 5.7 In whom favour does the demand draft would be generated?
- 5.8 What are the documents required for the recruitment?
- 5.9 Share this:
- 5.10 Related Post
BECIL Recruitment 2020
Applicants need to know that the recruitment BECIL going to conduct will be on contract basis for deployment in the office of East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC). And the selection for the post will be done by the prescribed norms.
No TA/DA will be paid to applicants who attend the interview or test for the post and…
Preference will be given by the department to local candidates.
BECIL MTS recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name of the Authority||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL)|
|Department name||EDMC New Delhi|
|Number of vacancies||464|
|Last date to apply||15th June 2020|
|Application form||Download here|
|Application fee||UR/OBC: 500 SC/ST/PH/Others: 250|
|Application fee mode||Cash or Demand draft|
|Education qualification||8th class|
|Job Type||Contractual basis|
|Remuneration||Rs 16341 per month|
BECIL Recruitment 2020 MTS Qualification
- The candidates applying for the post must be passed, 8th class
- 2 years of experience is must n the relevant field.
BECIL Recruitment 2020| Application procedure
Those applicants who are interested in the post need to download the form from the link given below and duly filled the application form along with self-attested documents and send the form at the address given below.
Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Head office at BECIL, 14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002, Phone: 011-23378823
Documents required for BECIL MTS recruitment 2020
The mentioned documents must be self-attested:
- Educational qualification certificate Xerox copy
- Work experience certificate Xerox copy
- Two latest passport size photograph
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Registration fee (Non-refundable)
Application fee |BECIL Recruitment 2020
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500
- SC/ST/PH/others candidates: Rs 250/-
The application fee for the post can be submitted by cash personally at the branch or demand draft for the same can also be generated whose details are given as:
The demand draft for the post should be drawn in the favour of-
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED at draft must be payable at New Delhi.
How to download the BECIL Recruitment 2020 registration form?
- The registration form for the post can be downloaded by following the steps given below:
- To download the form you need to visit the BECIL official website which is www.becil.com
- Now on the home page select the CAREERS tab
- Now on the new page click on the Registration form
- And the Registration form for the BECIL MTS recruitment is available on the screen
Frequently asked Question
What is the last date to apply for BECIL MTS Recruitment 2020?
The recruitment process for the post has been stopped by the department.
How many posts are there for recruitment in BECIL?
What is the mode of submitting the application form?
The application form for the recruitment will be accepted through offline mode at the BECIL address
What is the application fee for the application?
For General and OBC it is Rs 500 and for SC/ST/PH and other candidates, it is Rs 250/-
How can I submit the application fee?
Application fee could be submitted by cash at the office or through demand draft.
In whom favour does the demand draft would be generated?
The demand draft could be generated in the favour of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED at draft must be payable at New Delhi.
What are the documents required for the recruitment?
Education qualification, Experience certificate, PAN card, Aadhaar card, Two passport size photo