Bihar Police ASI admit card date @bpssc.bih.nic.in| Bihar police steno ASI exam date (revised): Bihar Steno Assistant Sub Inspector exam dates have revised and now it will be held on 10th Jan 2021 and applicants who are waiting for its admit card to participate in the written examination can expect its admit card in Dec last week. For more information about Bihar Steno ASI admit card and its examination scheme read this article.
Update: BPSSC has its steno assistant sub-inspector admit card scroll down for the download link.
Bihar Police ASI admit card & Exam date notice
on 22nd Oct BPSSC has issued a new notice that they are going to conduct its ASI Steno exam on 10th Jan 2021. While earlier, on 5th October BPSSC has released a notice in which they mentioned, that due to election in Bihar the examination date for Steno ASI has been revised.
|Written exam date|
|Admit card date||4th week December 2020|
|Admit card link||Available Now|
Bihar Police steno ASI admit card 2020: Overview
Before we proceed lets have a quick look at the recruitment details of Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub inspector
|Exam conducting authority||BPSSC|
|Post name||Steno Assistant sub Inspector|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Selection procedure||Written examination and typing test|
|Admit card status||Available|
Key points for Bihar Police Steno ASI exam
- The first paper of the examination will be of qualifying in nature and its marks will not be counted for final merit
- You need to score a minimum 30 marks in paper 1 so that you will be considered for the selection process otherwise you will be disqualified
- On the basis of marks secured in Bihar Police Steno ASI examination 6 times of the total vacancy (category wise) candidates will be called for the next phase of the selection
- Do not forget to carry Bihar Police ASI admit card on exam day
- Along with admit card do carry one photo identity proof in original
How to Download Bihar Police ASI admit Card 2020?
There are few steps that you all need to perform to download your BPSSC Steno ASI admit card and remember it’s a must for all to bring admit card on examination day because in absence of this you won’t be allowed to enter the examination center.
Firstly, you have to visit the commission official website
- Now on the home page of commission website, you will find Steno ASI admit card link do not forget to check post notification number which is 01/2020
- As you press the link Steno ASI admit card login window will appear to you
- Now here you have to submit your credential as required
- Once you entered all your details press the submit tab and
- Your Bihar Police ASI admit card appear to you
- Do check all details mentioned in it carefully and cross-check the same with your application.
- Take a print out of it to appear for the examination
Details mentioned in Bihar Police ASI admit card?
There are few details that are printed in your Bihar Steno ASI admit card and you need to verify the same with your application form because sometimes it might get discrepancy and if it so, then you need to contact the commission so that they can rectify it. Here is the list of details printed in your admit card:
- Applicant’s name
- Date of birth
- Examination name
- Date and time of test
- Exam center name and its address
- Mother/father name
- Instruction to be followed on exam day
Bihar Steno ASI Examination scheme
The examination scheme for steno assistant sub inspector will be of as given below:
- There will be two paper in written examination and both of them are a multiple-choice based type
- First question paper will be of 100 marks in which applicants have to secure a minimum of 30 marks
- And question in Paper 1 will be based on general Hindi and the duration of examination will be of 90 minutes
- While 2nd paper of the test will be of 200 marks and question will be of multiple-choice type
- In paper 2 candidates’ general knowledge and general awareness will be tested
- In Paper 2 a total of 100 questions will be asked.
- And the duration of examination for paper 2 is 120 minutes.
- There is also a provision of negative marking for every wrong attempt which will be of 0.25 marks
|Number of question||Total marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||100||100||90 minutes|
|Paper 2||100||200||120 minutes|
Bihar Steno ASI cut off 2020
Final merit list will be based on the written examination of paper 2 and every candidate according to their category need to secure minimum qualifying marks in it whose details is given below:
|SC/ST/Women/PWD (All category)||32%|
Bihar Police steno ASI result 2020
Once written examination was conducted successfully authority will release the merit list of the candidates on the basis of marks secured by them in written examination and shortlisted candidates will have to appear for typing test whose details will be available on commission website later.
When will BPSSC conduct a written examination for Steno Sub Assistant Inspector?
27th December 2020 10th January 2021
What is the procedure of selection for Bihar Steno ASI?
Written examination and typing test
Is there any negative marking in the examination?
Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt.