Bihar Scholarship Application for 2019 to 22 session: Applicants who are looking to apply for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for 2019-20, 2020-21, and 2021-22 session must submit their application by 31st October in order to get the scholarship. So here in this article, we will try to let you know how to fill Bihar Scholarship application form for post matric scholarship. Do read the article till the end.
Latest: The last date to submit Bihar Post matric scholarship application is extended again till 31st October
Bihar Scholarship apply online @ pmsonline.bih.nic.in
Before registering online students must need to know a few things which are given as: –
- Do not register yourself as an institution otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Minority Muslim students who have already register at NSP portal are not required to register at this portal
- Currently, this Bihar Post matric scholarship is open for BC, SC, EBC, and ST residents of Bihar.
- The said scholarship will be awarded to eligible students once in an academic year.
- Before you register do check whether your institution is registered in the portal or not.
Eligibility for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship
If you fulfill the following eligibility criteria then you are eligible to submit Bihar Scholarship application form: –
- Applicants should be of BC, EBC, SC, and ST categories
- He/she should be a domiciled resident of Bihar.
- Applicant should be study in an Institution located in India only.
- Student family income should not exceed as per their category whose details are givne as: –
- SC: – Rs 1 Lakh
- ST: – Rs 1 Lakh
- EBC: – Rs 2. 5 lakh
- BC: – Rs. 2.5 lakh
Documents required during Bihar Scholarship online form submission
Here are the lists of documents that are mandatory for all in order to complete their application form: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Fee receipt issued from the institution
- Bonafide certificate
- Last exam pass certificate
- Class 10th marksheet/certificate
- Passport Size photograph
Note: The size of the document file should be less than 400 kb whereas photograph size should be less than 50 kb
How to register online for Bihar post matric scholarship?
By following the steps given below you can easily submit your Bihar Scholarship application: –
- Visit the official website first
- Now on the home page, tap on the required link (as shown in the image below) as per your category.
- On the next page, tap “New student registration”
- Do read the instruction mentioned on the next page and tap the check box and press the continue button.
- Now you need to submit your Aadhaar number, mobile number, and Email and verify the same by submitting the OTP received.
- Once the authentication process is completed your User ID and password will appear on your screen.
- Now you need to log in with the details issued during the registration process.
- On login, you need to provide their personal, address, and other details.
- On submitting these details successfully press the continue tab.
- Now portal will ask you to upload your documents whose details are already mentioned above.
- After this, upload your latest passport size photograph.
- Later on, tick the check box for your undertaking and press the final submit tab.
- On submitting, your completely filled application will display to you take its print out for your reference purpose.
Bihar Scholarship Helpdesk
If you have any doubts regarding the scholarship then you may ask such queries by contacting the officials at the number given below: –
How can I apply for the Bihar post matric scholarship?
Eligible applicants may submit their application online at http://pmsonline.bih.nic.in/
Can I edit the details that are already saved?
If you have not submitted your application finally you may edit your details.
I am not able to find my institution in the portal?
In such cases, applicants should request their institution to register in the portal.