BPSC CCE admit card 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission has announced the 67 CCE Exam date in their recently released notice. As per the details appear in it, BPSC 67 CCE Exam is to be held on 23rd January 2022. As the notice, contain only exam date and no details have been shared regarding the availability of admit card but students may expect their BPSC 67 CCE admit card tentatively in the first week of January 2022.
BPSC CCE admit card 2021
to download the CCE 67 prelims admit card applicants need to submit their login details received during the form submission. One thing you all need to keep in mind is that the commission will not send the call letter through any other medium so it is the responsibility of applicants to keep in touch with the commission website and whenever it is available download it.
BPSC 67 CCE Prelims exam date announced is tentative, if the commission makes any changes then the same will be notified via a notice.
BPSC 67 CCE prelims admit card 2021
|Exam Name||BPSC 67 CCE prelims|
|Notification number||67 CCE|
|Number of Vacancies||723|
|Prelims exam date||23rd January 2022|
|Prelims admit card date||January 2022 (Expected)|
|Selection process||Prelims & mains|
|Mode of admit card||online|
Steps to download BPSC 67 CCE Admit Card 2021
Open the BPSC portal http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Tap on the link available mentioning 67 CCE admit card
- Enter login details
- Check the details appear on the admit card
- Save the file and take out its print out
Here are some details that appear on the BPSC CCE admit card
- Applicant name
- Exam date and time
- Duration of exam
- Roll number
- Exam Name
- Exam venue and address
- Instruction for applicants
Things to be carried on BPSC 67 CCE Exam day
Applicants must bring some additional documents/things while appearing for examination which is given as:
- Applicants photo identification proof
- eg: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License and other
- Photograph (same as uploaded in application)
Key details of BPSC 67th CCE prelims exam
- Prelims examination is qualifying in nature.
- It will be contain MCQs
- Question will be bilingual (English and Hindi)
- Applicants need to secure the minimum cut off marks to qualify for the mains examination as per their category which is given as:
- UR: 40%, BC: 36.5%, OBC: 34% SC/ST/PWD: 32%
- Ten times of the vacancy applicants will be shortlisted for mains exam.
- Applicants shortlisted for the mains exam need to fill the mains application which will be available online on notified dates.
- BPSC CCE prelims detailed syllabus is available at commission portal.
Official Website: http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
What is the duration of BPSC 67 CCE examination?
BPSC CCE prelims exam duration is 120 minutes.
When applicants may expect their BPSC 67 CCE admit card?
It is expected to be out at least 10 to 15 days from exam date i.e first week of January 2022.