CSBC Bihar forest guard recruitment 2020: Central selection board of constable (CSBC) Bihar has invited the notification for forest guard recruitment 2020 to recruit 484 forest guard in Bihar. Both male and female applicants can apply for the post but they should be physically and medically fit.
The online application for vanrakshi commences from 21st July and will be available till 4th September 2020. If you are interested in CSBC Bihar forest guard recruitment 2020 then first go through this article to get every detail about recruitment.
CSBC Bihar Forest guard recruitment 2020: Important details
|Vacancy name||Bihar police forest guard|
|Total number of post to recruit||484|
|Online window start from||21 July 2020|
|Application last date||4 September 2020|
|Pay scale||21700 to 69100 (level-3)|
Bihar police forest guard vacancy 2020
Below we have mentioned the list of vacancy category wise:
|Category||Total posts||Reserved for female||Backlog posts|
CSBC Bihar forest guard recruitment 2020| Eligibility
Applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria for the posts which we have given below
Nationality: Must be Indian citizen
Education qualification: the minimum education qualification for Bihar forest guard is applicant must have completed its intermediate (10+2) from recognized board or equivalent to it.
Age: Age criteria will vary category wise and it should be calculated as on 1st Jan 2020
Physical standard in Bihar police forest guard recruitment
For male candidates
|Height||160 cm||165 cm|
|Chest||79 to 84 cm||81 to 86 cm|
|Walking||25 KM (4 hours)||25 KM (4 hours)|
For female candidates
|Height||155 cm||160 cm|
|Walking||14 KM (4 hours)||14 KM (4 hours)|
- General/EWS/EBC/BC Applicants: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 112/-
How to apply online for CSBC forest guard recruitment 2020
To apply online for Bihar vanrakshak bharti 2020 applicants need to follow some steps which we have given below:
- First, visit the CSBC official website
- Now on the home page of portal applicants need to select the forest department tab
- Click on the apply online link for forest guard for environment, forest & climate change department.
- Step 1 Registration: Now select Step-1 registration tab (as shown in the image below)
- Read the instruction carefully and tick the declaration dialogue box given at the end of the page.
- Submit all details required in it
- Submit the application fee
- You will receive application number on your mobile number or via email
- Fill Application form: Now select the application form and enter registration number received in it to proceed.
- Submit other details required
- Upload scanned documents.
- Before final submitting must review application form
- Once submitted finally you cannot edit it
- Take the printout of application form.
Note: You can cancel your registration if you see any error in the application form but the fee submitted against it will not be refunded.
Document required| forest guard Bihar police 2020
- passport size and recently clicked
- Background: white
- Scan size: 15 to 25 KB
- Sign your signature on white paper in Hindi and English language with black and blue pen.
- Scan size: 15 to 25 KB
How to check application status?
Applicants who had submitted application form successfully can check status of their application form from the official website by submitting some of your details like registration number or Mobile number and DOB. Below we have given the link for the same.
Forest guard Bihar application 2020| Important link
- Official website: Click here
- Notification: Click here
- Fill Application form: Click here
- View application form: Click here
CSBC Bihar Forest guard recruitment 2020| Important instruction
- Before applying online must-read notification to know whether you fulfill eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can submit only one application.
- If it is found that applicants have submitted more than one application his candidature will be canceled.
- Do fill your details as mentioned in documents.
- If any of the details found mismatch or incorrect candidature will be canceled.
- Keep at least 4 to 5 copies of photograph uploaded for future use.
- In future you will be communicated about examination through SMS/Email so do keep the same.
Examination scheme| forest guard Bihar police 2020
Stage 1: Written examination
Candidate’s submitted application successfully will be called for written examination.
- Duration of examination will be of 2 hours
- Paper contains 100 questions
- Questions will be of MCQs type
- Examination will be of 400 marks
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for wrong attempt
|Subject||Number of question|
Stage 2: Physical fitness test
Applicants who had successfully secure the cut-off marks in written examination will be called for PFT in a 1:2 ratio of number of vacancies.
Bihar forest guard cut off 2020
To qualify for physical fitness test applicants need to secure cut off marks according to their category in the written examination. Below we have mentioned the minimum cut off marks category wise.
|Category||Cut off percentage|
|UR||40% (160 marks)|
|BC||36.5% (146 marks)|
|EBC||34% (136 marks)|
|SC/ST and females of UR||32% (128 marks)|
Q: What is the last date to apply online for Bihar forest guard recruitment?
Ans: 4th September 2020
Q: How much is the application fee for the post?
Ans: 450 for UR/EBC/EWS/BC and 112 for SC/ST applicants.
Q: What is the procedure of selection for posts?
Ans: Written examination and PFT