FCI Haryana Watchman Admit Card 2022: FCI has invited an online application form for watchman posts for its Haryana division. Through this recruitment, FCI aims to recruit 380 suitable candidates for the post. The selection process for the posts will go through the written examination and for this, the conducting authority will organize a written test on 3rd July 2022. Applicants may download their FCI Haryana watchman admit card which is now available online.
Admit card will contain all the key details regarding the examination like date, time, venue, roll number, and others.
If you are among the application who is looking for FCI Haryana Watchman admit card then do read the information shared in the following article.
FCI Haryana Watchman Admit Card Link 2022
As we mentioned above the FCI Haryana watchman exam date is 3rd July and to appear in it the conducting authority has released its hall ticket. It is to be understood by all that admit card will not be issued via post so you all need to download them online only when available.
In case any applicants are not able to download their FCI Haryana watchman admit card at least one week before the exam date then they must contact the officials at their Email ID i.e. email@example.com but in case after submitting request your grievance is not addressed then do contact in person at the address given at the end of this page.
FCI Haryana Watchman admit card 2022: Overview
|Article About||Admit Card|
|Number of posts||380|
|Exam Date||-3rd July 2022-|
|admit card status||Available now|
|Selection Process||written test and PET|
How to download FCI Haryana watchman admit card 2022?
As it was clearly mentioned in the recruitment notification the admit card will be released online only. So each applicant need to know the process to generate the same once is available: –
- Visit the official portal by tapping the link given on this page
- On the home page, select the link indicating about the watchman admit card
- It will ask you to provide details received during the form submission
- On submitting, your FCI Haryana watchman admit card appears on your screen.
- If you are unable to get the admit card then contact the authority whose details are already shared above.
- Read the details that appear on your admit card.
- You need to affix the photograph in the space provided which should be the same as uploaded in the application form.
Do’s and Don’t while appearing for the examination
Applicants while appearing for the examination you need to make sure that you must adhere to the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card.
|Bring admit card copy||Do not bring a mobile phone and study material|
|Paste a photograph|
|Bring one photo ID proof in original as well as a photocopy|
|Reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the exam time|
|Bring blue/black pen to mark your answer|
FCI Haryana Watchman examination scheme
- The duration of the written exam is 90 minutes
- The exam will be conducted in an offline mode
- The question paper will comprise 120 questions.
- Each question will carry one mark
- There is no negative marking scheme
- The Paper will be bilingual in English and Hindi
FCI Haryana Watchman Exam key points
- Applicants reporting late in reference to specified times will not be permitted.
- Do not forget to carry call letter and identity proof
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing written test
- Request for change in exam center will not be accepted.
- In order to qualify for the written test applicants need to secure at least 40% marks.
Applicants may contact the authority in person if they are unable to download the admit card with the application copy.
FCI Regional Office,
Bays No 29-32, Sector 4
Official website: https://fci.gov.in/