Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2021 /Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy 2021: India Post department has invited the online application form for Uttar Pradesh GDS Cycle III for 4264 and Uttarakhand GDS Cycle III for 581 posts. The online application will be available till 22nd September 2021, if you are interested in the GDS 2021 recruitment and fulfill the eligibility criteria then submit the online application form link given below.
Check the application process, Eligibility, application fee, and other details below.
Update 23rd August 2021: UP and UK GDS Recruitment 2021 application is now available for applicants.
In this article, you will get complete information about recruitment and how to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle III.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application form 2021
The notification released by the postal department of India is for Cycle III recruitment. The post which they are going to recruit under this recruitment is Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, and Dak Sevak.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2021 Cycle III
Have a look at the details of the recruitment which we have given below:
|Recruitment Body||India Post|
|Post name||Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster, and Dak Sevak|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand|
|Academic Qualification||10th Pass (High school)|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Fee Payment mode||Online/ Offline|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/- only for General & OBC Male Candidates|
Schedule for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2021
|Online registration and fee submission for UP and UK GDS Circle||23rd August 2021|
|Last date to submit online application & application fee for UP and UK GDS||22nd September 2021|
Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2021: List of vacancies
|Postal Circle state||Number of vacancies|
|UP GDS cycle III||4264|
|UK GDS Cycle III||581|
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies details category wise
|Category||UP Circle||Uk Circle|
Gramin Dak Sevak Application form Cycle III 2021
Candidates can apply for the below-mentioned posts
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2021
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the said posts if you fulfill all the requirements then you are eligible for the posts, check the details given below.
- The minimum and maximum age for recruitment are 18 and 40 years respectively (as of 23rd August 2021)
- While one who belongs to reserved category will receive some relaxation in the upper age limit which we have given as
|Category||Number of Years|
|Scheduled caste/Scheduled tribe||5 years|
|Other backward class||3 Years|
|Person with disability (PWD)||10 Years|
|PWD + (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD + (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|Economical weaker Section (EWS)||No Relaxation|
- Applicants must have qualified their class 10th examination with Maths and English as Compulsory or elective.
- Applicants also studied the local language as a subject in their qualifying examination as a compulsory or elective.
The Applicants must have a certificate of basic computer training whose duration must be of 60 days and the said course must be completed from a central/state/private institution.
Knowledge of cycling
- Applicants applying for the posts must have a knowledge of cycling or if they know how to ride a scooter or any two-wheeler then it will be considered similar to it.
Knowledge of Local Language
The Applicants applying for the posts must have a knowledge of the local language of their respective state and as mentioned in the notification all states have Hindi as their local language.
Selection process for Gramin Dak Sevak
- As no examination will be conducted by the department for the said post so the applicants applying for the post will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in class 10th.
- No weightage will be given to candidates having higher education qualification under any circumstances.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application fee
- UR/OBC/EWS (male): 100/-
- Other categories: NIL
How to Apply Online Gramin Dak Sevak Application form 2021?
To submit the online application applicants need to follow the procedure that we have given below:
- Visit the appost official website
- Now on the home page click on the registration tab and select the registration.
- Now you you need to enter some details to register.
- Once you completed your registration after that you need to pay the fee of the application and for that, you need to click on the Fee Payment tab.
- After submitting the fee you need to apply online for the said recruitment and for this click on the Apply Online tab
- Now in this fill the registration number which you received during the registration process.
- Fill the complete form carefully.
- After submitting the form completely take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Documents required in GDS Application form
Below we have mentioned the list of documents that are required to submit in the GDS application form 2021:
- Applicants scanned photograph and signature
- Marks memo of class 10th.
- DOB certificate
- community or reserved category certificate.
- Computer certificate
GDS Documents upload size
Note: The documents you are going to upload in the application form must be in the size we mentioned below.
|Name of the certificate||Scanned size|
|10th class/ SSC certificate||200KB|
|10th class/SSC Mark sheet||200KB|
|Signature of the applicants||20KB|
|Disability certificate (if any):||200KB|
GDS Application form 2021| Important links
- Official website: Click here
- Registration Link: Click here
- Fee payment Link: Click here
- Apply Online: Click here
- Application status: Click here
- Change Mobile Number: Click here
- Forgot registration ID/ Fee ID: Click here
- List of post offices: Click here
- UP GDS Notification pdf: Click here
- UK GDS Notification PDF: Click here
GDS Application form 2021| Contact Details
|Uttar Pradesh||Email- firstname.lastname@example.org|
Helpline No: 0522-2629872
|Uttarakhand|| Email- email@example.com|
Helpline No: 0135-2655911
|Technical issue||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
What is the last date for online application of UP Cycle III GDS recruitment 2021?
Applicants may submit their application till 22nd Sep 2021
How many posts are there for UP GDS 2021 recruitment?
A total of 4264 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
What is the minimum and maximum age for GDS Post?
The minimum and maximum age of the applicant should be 18 and 40 years respectively.
What is the procedure of selection in GDS post?
The selection of the candidates is purely based on the marks secured by them in their High school and a merit list will be prepared on the basis of these marks.
While submitting GDS application do I need to upload any documents?
Yes, you need to upload all the relevant documents and have to keep them in scanned format and in the prescribed size.