Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2021 /Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy 2021: India Post department has invited the online application form for Andhra Pradesh (2296), Delhi (233), & Telanga (1150) GDS Cycle III. The online application for all three states will be available till 26th Feb 2021. So if you are interested in the GDS 2021 recruitment then can submit the online application form link given below.
Check application process, Eligibility, application fee, and other details below.
In this article you will get complete information about the recruitment and how to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle III.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application form 2021
The notification released by the postal department of India is for Cycle III recruitment and the post which they are going to recruit under this recruitment are Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, and Dak Sevak.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2021 Cycle III
Have a look at the details of the recruitment which we have given below:
|Recruitment Body||India Post|
|Post name||Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster, and Dak Sevak|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, & Telangana|
|Academic Qualification||10th Pass (High school)|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Fee Payment mode||Online/ Offline|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/- only for General & OBC Male Candidates|
Schedule for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2021
|Online registration and fee submission for AP circle||27th Jan 2021|
|Last date to submit online application & application fee for AP circle||26th Feb 2021|
|Online Registration and fee commences for Delhi Circle||27th Jan 2021|
|Last date for registration and fee payment for Delhi||26th Feb 2021|
|Registration and fee commences for Telangana||27th Jan 2021|
|Last date for registration and fee payment for Telangana||26th Feb 2021|
Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2021: List of vacancies
|Postal Circle state||Number of vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh GDS||2296|
Gramin Dak Sevak Application form Cycle III 2021
Candidates can apply for the below mentioned posts
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2021
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the said posts if you fulfill all the requirements then you are eligible for the posts, check the details given below.
- The minimum and maximum age for recruitment are 18 and 40 years respectively (as of 27th Jan 2021)
- While one who belongs to reserved category will receive some relaxation in the upper age limit which we have given as
|Category||Number of Years|
|Scheduled caste/Scheduled tribe||5 years|
|Other backward class||3 Years|
|Person with disability (PWD)||10 Years|
|PWD + (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD + (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|Economical weaker Section (EWS)||No Relaxation|
- Applicants must have qualified their class 10th examination with Maths and English as Compulsory or elective.
- Applicants also studied the local language as a subject in their qualifying examination as a compulsory or elective.
The Applicants must have a certificate of basic computer training whose duration must be of 60 days. The said course must be completed from any central/state/private institutions.
Knowledge of cycling
- Applicants applying for the posts must have a knowledge of cycling or if they know how to ride a scooter or any two-wheeler then it will be considered similar to it.
Knowledge of Local Language
The Applicants applying for the posts must have a knowledge of local language of their respective state and as mentioned in the notification all states have Hindi as their local language.
Selection process for Gramin Dak Sevak
- As no examination will be conducted by the department for the said post so the applicants applying for the post will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in class 10th.
- No weightage will be given to candidates having higher education qualification under any circumstances.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application fee
- UR/OBC/EWS (male): 100/-
- Other categories: NIL
How to Apply Online Gramin Dak Sevak Application form 2021?
To submit the online application applicants need to follow the procedure that we have given below:
- Visit the appost official website
- Now on the home page click on the registration tab and select the registration.
- Now you you need to enter some details to register.
- Once you completed your registration after that you need to pay the fee of the application and for that, you need to click on the Fee Payment tab.
- After submitting the fee you need to apply online for the said recruitment and for this click on the Apply Online tab
- Now in this fill the registration number which you received during the registration process.
- Fill the complete form carefully.
- After submitting the form completely take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Documents required in GDS Application form
Below we have mentioned the list of documents which are required to submit in the GDS application form 2021:
- Applicants scanned photograph and signature
- Marks memo of class 10th.
- DOB certificate
- community or reserved category certificate.
- Computer certificate
GDS Documents upload size
Note: The documents you are going to upload in the application form must be in the size as we mentioned below.
|Name of the certificate||Scanned size|
|10th class/ SSC certificate||200KB|
|10th class/SSC Mark sheet||200KB|
|Signature of the applicants||20KB|
|Disability certificate (if any):||200KB|
GDS Application form 2021| Important links
- Official website: Click here
- Registration Link: Available
- Fee payment Link: Available
- Apply Online: Available
- Application status: Click here
- Change Mobile Number: Click here
- Forgot registration ID/ Fee ID: Click here
- List of post offices: Click here
- Download AP GDS cycle III notification pdf
- Download Delhi Postal circle Cycle III notification pdf
- Download Telangana Postal circle Cycle III notification pdf
GDS Application form 2021| Contact Details
|Andhra Pradesh||Email- firstname.lastname@example.org|
Helpline No: 0866-2429822
Helpline No: 011-23632333
Helpline No: 040-23463613
|Technical issue||Email: email@example.com|
What is the last date for online application of Delhi Cycle III GDS recruitment 2020?
26th Feb 2021
What is the last date for online application of Andhra Pradesh Cycle III GDS Recruitment 2021?
26th Feb 2021
How many posts are there for Andhra Pradesh GDS 2020 recruitment?
How many posts are there for Delhi GDS 2021 recruitment?
How many posts are there for Telangana cycle III recruitment?
Whats is the application date for Telangana cycle III recruitment?
26th Feb 2021
What is the minimum and maximum age for GDS Post?
The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and candidates of up to 40 years can submit the application form.
What is the procedure of selection in GDS post?
The selection of the candidates is purely based on the marks secured by them in their High school and a merit list will be prepared on the basis of these marks.
While submitting GDS application do I need to upload any documents?
Yes, you need to upload all the relevant documents and have to keep them in scanned format and in the prescribed size.