Aarogya Setu app, the government of India (Ministry of IT & Electronics) has developed this amazing Smartphone app that runs on Android and IOS both platforms. Aarogya Setu which means “Health of the body connected through technology” is developed to help Indian citizens to identify the risk of being exposed or contracting the novel Coronavirus COVID-19.
आरोग्य सेतु एप्प के बारे मै अधिक जानकारी के लिए और एप्प को डाउनलोड करने के लिए निचे दिए हुए लेख को पढ़े
Aarogya Setu App was launched on 1st April on both Android and IOS platforms, since then it has already 10 million+ downloads which is a very good thing. This app also gives you the option to share it with your WhatsApp contacts and other social media platforms. Aarogya Setu is Available in 11 languages, one is English and the other 10 are national languages.
Table of Content
How does the Aarogya Setu app works?
Aarogya Setu app is designed in such a way that if someone in your path who have tested positive or have symptoms of novel coronavirus it will tell you that you have crossed paths with the infected ones and it will also show you how much risk you have to get the COVID-19 coronavirus depending on your location. This app tracks users based on Bluetooth and GPS. For example, if someone is already using this app and he/she is tested positive or have symptoms, then the app shows you the risk.
Note: If you need the best and accurate results you need to set your location sharing option and Bluetooth to “Allow Always”. Also, your data will be saved to government records only, it won’t tell other people that you’ve coronavirus.
आरोग्य सेतु एप्प मै ख़तरों के चिन्ह
इस एप्प मै आपको दो तरह के रंगो द्वारा सावधान किया जाएगा और वह इस प्रकार से है :-
हरा रंग : अगर आपको एप्प हरा रंग दर्शाता है इसका मतलब आप सेफ जोन मै है. आपके आस पास वायरस का संक्रमण नहीं है
पीला रंग : अगर आपको पीला रंग दिखाई देता है इसका मतलब यह है की वायरस संक्रमण के करीब है तथा आपको तुरंत नेशनल हेल्पलाइन नंबर 1075 या अपने राज्य की हेल्पलाइन पे कॉल करना होगा
How to Use Aarogya Setu App?
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store or Simply scan the QR Code from the image above.
- Search for Aarogya Setu and click on install.
- After installing the Aarogya Setu app, run the app and first select your language.
- Click on register now.
- Grant location, Bluetooth and other permissions which the app asks.
- Enter Your Phone Number and you’ll get an OTP and then submit the OTP.
- Choose your gender from the gender option.
- Enter your full name, then age, and then profession.
- You have to answer some questions about your travel history in the last 30 days. Give the appropriate answer.
- App also asks you whether or not you are ready to volunteer in times of need. If Yes, a 20-second assessment test starts. Then you’re good to go. Just keep checking the app if you got out to get essentials.
Benefits of Aarogya Setu App
- Aarogya Setu app tells you the Do’s and Don’ts with other safety measures.
- It gives you the latest information about the novel COVID-19 coronavirus.
- In case if you tested positive, it will direct you to the nearest COVID-19 help center.
- This app shows the latest tweets by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India.
- Last but not least you can download to PMCARES Fund directly from the Aarogya Setu app or you can find the account details of PMCARES Fund.
Other benefit of the Aarogya Setu App
First: Profiling of user in this app will give the probability of how much vulnerable or how much risk the person is with respect to COVID-19
Second: It has contact details of COVID 10 helpline of the state and centre, helping a citizen to contact immediately and seeking help
Third: Artificial Intelligence (AI) will help a citizen to give alert, wherever any COVID 19 infected comes in nearby periphery of the user
Fourth: It will help local administration/health worker in tracking the help seeker or patient.
Fifth: It will send users from time to time the precautionary measures and authentic information from the government.
From where can i download the App?
You can download the app from the play store or app store of your mobile or from the link given on this page.
No, all the data you shared will be kept within the Indian government.
How does this app work?
This app work on the Bluetooth and location enabled to check whether you are in contact with the COVID 19 patient or not.