IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2021: Those who have submitted IBPS Clerk 2021 application, now must be looking for that how they can get IBPS Clerk Admit Card? Then you do not need to worried about it because getting a IBPS admit card is not a hurculian task and by following a few steps you may get it easily but for that you need to go through this article.
As you all know that the IBPS has invited the online application for clerk post to fill 5830 vacant positions at 11 PSBs and once the application process completed, soon after IBPS will release its call letter on it’s official website i.e. ibps.in. As the IBPS Clerk exam date are already notified in the IBPS Clerk 2021 notification so if everything will remain fine then IBPS will pubish its admit card at least a week before of exam date.
IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2021
Once the IBPS clerk Prelims admit card is available then all applicants who are waiting for it may download it from the portal by submitting their IBPS clerk registration number and password as received during its form submission.
If anyone of you want to know how you will be notified about the availability of IBPS Clerk call letter then we have its answer. IBPS will send a text message and email on your registered mobile number and Email ID that you have submitted during the application submission.
Why IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2021 is required?
If you have submitted IBPS clerk applicatin then obviously you want to appear in the examination and to appear, you must possess a valid admit card which was issued by the authority against the application you have submitted.
Also, IBPS Clerk admit card will have your photograph and other details like name, DOB etc. which will be verify with your photo identity proof.
If there is any discrepancy in your admit card then you must contact the IBPS helpdesk.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2021
Before we move forward let’s have a quick look at some important dates related to examination
|Prelims call letter date||August 2021|
|Prelims online examination||28th, 29th Aug, and 4th Sep 2021|
|Prelims result declaration||September/October 2021|
|Mains call letter||October 2021|
|Main online examination||31st October 2021|
|Provisional allotment||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021: Summary
- Prelims Exam date: 28th & 29th August and 4th September 2021
- Admit card: 4th week Nov 2020
- Documents required: Clerk prelims admit card, ID proof with xerox
- Items to bring: water bottler, sanitizer, mask, and gloves
- aarogya setu app status is mandatory to show otherwise submit self-declaration
- Separate reporting timing for a set of candidates
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021| Document required
To appear for examination you all have to bring following documents, on not having any of it you will not be allowed to enter the test center.
- A Valid IBPS clerk prelims call letter for respective date and session of examination
- One photo identity proof in original which bears the name similar to the one mention in IBPS Clerk call letter/application form
- Along with this you also have to carry a Xerox copy of the same photo identity proof.
- Self-declaration copy (only for those not having aarogya setu app details given below)
Note: Do reach as time mentioned in your IBPS clerk admit card, on reporting late you will not be permitted to take the examination.
IBPS Clerk Prelims social distancing norms
Due to COVID-19, we all are facing so many issues and because of this, every candidate needs to be followed some social distancing norms on the examination day and also carry some items on the examination day whose details are given in this section.
- To avoid any kind of crowd at the exam center IBPS allotted different reporting time for a set of candidates so you all must adhere to it.
- Candidate has to report strictly at the time mentioned
- Usually, the lab number displayed outside the test venue but to avoid crowd this will be available once their admit card and photo id will be verified
You have to bring some other items on exam day such as:
- Face mask and it is compulsory for all candidates
- Hand gloves
- Transparent water bottle
- Hand sanitizer
- Documents for examination whose details already mentioned above
How to Download Online IBPS Clerk Call letter 2021?
Below in this section we have given some steps which on following you will get to know how to download IBPS clerk call letter 2021
- Visit the IBPS official website or click on the direct link given on this page.
- Now hall ticket link will be available on the home page, but if you are not able to find it you can also click on CRP clerk tab
- After this, a page will open where you have to click on Clerk XI recruitment link
- Next, you have to click on clerk online preliminary exam call letter link
- Now admit card login page will appear to you select the language type and enter your registration number, DOB, and captcha code appear on your screen and press the login tab
- You IBPS clerk Admit card will appear to you
- Verify all details
- Save the file and take a print out of it
IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2021 Links
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2021: Exam Pattern
Applicants before appearing for IBPS examination it is very important for all, that you must know about its exam scheme and especially about the time allotted for each test. So below we have mentioned the same have a look.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination Scheme
|Test name||Total question||Max. Marks (1 per question)||Time available|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk prelims call letter| Key points
- Each test will be separately timed so you all need to complete that section within the time available.
- You have to qualify each test separately by securing cut off marks which will be decided by IBPS
- Applicants will be shortlisted for mains examination as per the requirement
- One fourth i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt
- Said examination will be available in both English as well as Hindi language except English Test
- IBPS could change structure of examination which will be notified by them in information handout which students can download along with their prelims call letter.
- Applicants need to appear at examination center at his/her own risk & expenses.
- If any candidates misbehave during the examination it may lead to cancellation of candidature for this or may be for future exam.
- Do not share your belonging with anyone
- Do maintain social distancing norms
- Applicants who are availing the scribe then both of them must wear N95 mask and gloves.
IBPS Clerk Score normalization
There are lakhs of applicants who appeared for the examination due to which exam was conducted in multiple shifts due to this the difficulty level of exam could varies. To overcome this situation IBPS will normalized your score by using equi-percentile method and upto two decimal points candidates score will be taken for calculation purpose.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2021: Aarogya setu
On the examination day not only IBPS clerk call letter but also you need to show your aarogya setu status to the security guard at the exam center gate and after showing it you have to deposit your phone at the designated place which you can collect once exam concluded.
But if any candidates do not carry smartphone or they do not have aarogya setu app installed then in that case they need to submit a self- declaration whose application is given below.
If anyone having moderate or high risk on aarogya setu app status then such candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination center.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021
After conducting the examination successfully IBPS will release its result on its official website and link for the same will also be provided here. As per dates mention in notification IBPS clerk prelims result will be annouced in September or October 2021.
When will IBPS going to conduct its clerk prelims 2021 examination?
IBPS clerk exam will be held on 28,29 August, and 4th September 2021.
When IBPS clerk prelims call letter will be available to download?
Admit card is expected to be available in August 2021.
Is there separate timing for each test or not?
Yes, every section of prelims examination will have separate timing.
Is there any negative marking scheme in prelims?
Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
Do prelims examination marks will be considered for final selection?
No, only mains & Interview marks will be considered for final selection.