IBPS Clerk call letter 2020 (Available now): After submitting the online application for Clerk X all applicants must be looking for IBPS clerk prelims admit card whose examination was scheduled to be conducted from 5th December onwards (as mentioned in the notification). To download IBPS clerk admit card applicants need to submit their registration number and DOB. You must be understood that IBPS will not send its prelims exam admit card personally to any applicants but you will be notified through email/SMS.
Update: IBPS Clerk admit card is available now
IBPS clerk call letter 2020
Applicants without possessing valid IBPS clerk admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam center, so it’s a must for all that they should bring it on the examination day. Your IBPS clerk admit card will carry some important details like date, time of examination, test center name, and other useful information.
Applicants after downloading Clerk admit card do not forget to check personal details mentioned in it because it could contain discrepancy to rectify the same you can contact the concerned authority otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the test center.
Below in this article you will get all important information related to IBPS clerk call letter and its examination so do read this article.
IBPS Clerk admit card 2020: Summary
- Exam date: 5, 12, and 13 December
- Admit card: 4th week Nov 2020
- Documents required: Clerk prelims admit card, id proof with xerox
- Items to bring: water bottler, sanitizer, mask, and gloves
- aarogya setu app status is mandatory to show otherwise submit self-declaration
- Separate reporting timing for a set of candidates
- For detailed information read article given below
IBPS Clerk prelims exam date 2020
Before we move forward let’s have a quick look at some important dates related to examination
|Prelims call letter date||20th November 2020|
|Prelims online examination||5th, 12th, and 13th December 2020|
|Prelims result declaration||31st December 2020|
|Mains call letter|
|Main online examination|
IBPS clerk admit card 2020| Document required
To appear for examination you all have to bring following documents and on not having any of it you will not be allowed to enter the test center.
- A Valid IBPS clerk prelims call letter for respective date and session of examination
- One photo identity proof in original which bears the name similar to the one mention in IBPS Clerk call letter/application form
- Along with this you also have to carry a Xerox copy of the same photo identity proof.
- Self-declaration copy (only for those not having aarogya setu app details given below)
Note: Do reach as time mentioned in your IBPS clerk admit card, on reporting late you will not be permitted to take the examination.
IBPS clerk prelims social distancing mode exam Points
Due to COVID-19, we all are facing so many issues and because of this, every candidate needs to be followed some social distancing norms on the examination day and also carry some items on the examination day whose details are given in this section.
- To avoid any kind of crowd at the exam center IBPS allotted different reporting time for a set of candidates so you all must adhere to it.
- Candidate has to report strictly at the time mentioned
- Usually, the lab number displayed outside the test venue but to avoid crowd this will be available once their admit card and photo id will be verified
You have to bring some other items on exam day such as:
- Face mask and it is compulsory for all candidates
- Hand gloves
- Transparent water bottle
- Hand sanitizer
- Documents for examination whose details already mentioned above
How to download online IBPS clerk admit card/call letter 2020?
Belo in this section we have given some steps which on following you will get to know how to download IBPS clerk call letter 2020
- Visit the IBPS official website or click on the direct link given on this page.
- Now hall ticket link will be available on the home page, but if you are not able to find it you can also click on CRP clerk tab
- After this, a page will open where you have to click on Clerk X recruitment link
- Next, you have to click on clerk online preliminary exam call letter link
- Now admit card login page will appear to you select the language type and enter your registration number, DOB, and captcha code appear on your screen and press the login tab
- You IBPS clerk Admit card will appear to you
- Verify all details
- Save the file and take a print out of it
Get IBPS prelims clerk call letter 2020 here (Available Now)
IBPS Clerk prelims 2020 examination scheme
Applicants before appearing for IBPS examination it is very important for all of you that you must know about its exam scheme and especially about the time allotted for each test. So below we have mentioned the same have a look.
Preliminary examination scheme
|Test name||Total question||Max. Marks (1 per question)||Time available|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk prelims call letter| Exam Important point
- Each test will be separately timed so you all need to complete that section within the time available
- You have to qualify separately in each test by securing cut off marks which will be decided by IBPS
- Applicants will be shortlisted for mains examination as per the requirement
- One fourth i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt
- Said examination will be available in both English as well as Hindi language except English test
- IBPS could change structure of examination which will be notified by them in information handout which students can download along with their prelims call letter.
- Applicants need to appear at examination center at his/her own risk & expenses.
- If any candidates misbehave during the examination it may lead to cancellation of candidature for this or may be for future exam.
- Do not share your belonging with anyone
- Do maintain social distancing norms
- Applicants who are availing the scribe then both of them must wear N95 mask and gloves.
IBPS Clerk score normalization
As you all know there are lakhs of applicants who appeared for this examination and exam was conducted in multiple shifts & due to this IBPS will normalized your score by using equi-percentile method and upto two decimal points candidates score will be taken for calculation purpose.
IBPS clerk exam 2020: Aarogya setu
On the examination day not only IBPS clerk call letter but also you need to show your aarogya setu status to the security guard at the exam center gate and after showing it you have to deposit your phone at the place designated for that and collect it once the examination is over.
But if any candidates do not carry smartphone or they do not have aarogya setu app installed then in that case they need to submit a self- declaration whose application is given below.
If anyone having moderate or high risk on aarogya setu app status then such candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination center.
IBPS clerk prelims result 2020
After conducting the examination successfully IBPS will its result on its official website and link for the same will also be provided here. As per dates mention in notification IBPS clerk prelims result will be available on 31st December 2020. But the said dates are tentative and could be changed on later stages.
When will IBPS going to conduct its clerk prelims 2020 examination?
IBPS clerk exam will be held on 5, 12, and 13 December 2020.
When IBPS clerk prelims call letter will be available to download?
Admit card is now available to download from 20th Nov 2020
Is there separate timing for each test or not?
Yes, every section of prelims examination will have separate timing.
Is there any negative marking scheme in prelims?
Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
Do prelims examination marks will be considered for final selection?
No, only mains & Interview marks will be considered for final selection.