IBPS CRP PO/MT recruitment 2020: Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) has released the much-awaited IBPS PO 2020 notification. This year they are going to recruit 1417 PO/MT candidates. If you are among those who are looking for this particular notification then you can apply online for it from 5th of August 2020. But before heading toward the application window you need to know what are the eligibility criteria and other details of IBPS PO X 2020 recruitment which we have given below.
Latest Update: Online application portal for PO post has opened again, application link is given below.
Note: Do you know you have to show aarogya setu status while entering the exam center but what about those who did not have smartphone check details below.
Good news for the aspirants from now onwards you can apply for IBPS recruitment from your smartphone too.
IBPS CRP PO/MT recruitment 2020: Dates to watch out
Let us talk about first some important dates which you all need to know about IBPS PO recruitment 2020.
|Online form submission start from||5th August 2020 (reopen from 28th Oct)|
|Last date to submit application form online||26th Aug (Extended to 11th Nov)|
|Application fee submission date|
|Preliminary admit card availability||October 2020|
|Preliminary Examination date||3rd Oct, 10th Oct, and 11th Oct 2020|
5th and 6th January 2021 (new application)
|Preliminary result declaration||November 2020|
|Admit card availability for mains exam||November 2020|
|Main examination date||28th November 2020|
|Main result declaration||December 2020|
|Call letter for Interview||January 2021|
|Interview held in||Jan/Feb 2021|
|Provisional allotment||April 2021|
Check Eligibility for IBPO PO X Recruitment 2020
Below we have given some eligibility criteria for the recruitment which you all need to fulfill if at any stage it is found that you are not adhere to any of the criteria then your candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect without any prior notice. So it is must for all of you to check verify this first.
- IBPS PO age limit 2020 will be calculated as on 1 August 2020
- Applicant’s age should be between 20 to 30 years
- It means candidates applying should not be born earlier than 2 August 1990 and not later than 1 August 2000 (including both dates)
Relaxation in age criteria
If you belong to reserved category then you will get some benefit in upper age limit whose details is given below:
|OBC (non-creamy)||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen, ECO,SSCOs||5 years|
|Person affected in 1984 riots||5 years|
Education qualification of the candidates will be calculated as on the last date of application form which is 26th August 2020
- Applicant must hold a degree (graduation) in any discipline from any recognized university or equivalent to it.
- You all must possess valid mark sheet and certificate at the time of registration because you need to register percentage and marks obtained in it.
IBPS CRP PO/MT recruitment 2020| examination scheme
After registering successfully for IBPO PO 2020 applicants will be called for preliminary examination and admit card will also be issued for the same.
Candidates need to qualify in each test individually
The examination scheme for IBPO PO preliminary examination is given as under:
|Test name||Total question||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for test|
After shortlisting in preliminary examination applicants will be called for mains examination. Whose examination scheme is given below:
|Test name||Total question||Maximum Mark||Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning and computer aptitude||45||60||60|
|Letter writing and essay (English)||2||25||30|
Is there any negative marking scheme in preliminary and mains examination?
Yes, for every incorrect attempt 0.25 marks will be deducted.
After qualifying, mains examination applicants will be invited for personal interview, and for the same admit card will be issued.
Interview will be of 100 marks but…
applicant need to secure minimum marks according to their category
40% for other and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates
IBPO PO 2020 Application fee
For submitting online application applicants need to pay application fee online according to their category like.
- Other: INR 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD: INR 175/-
How to apply online IBPS CRP PO/MT recruitment 2020
If you are reading this it means you definitely fulfill the eligibility criteria and wanted to know online application form submission process. So for you below, we have mentioned some easy steps which on following you can submit your IBPS PO 2020 application form easily.
- Step 1: Visit ibps.in
- Step 2: On the home page select CRP PO/MT tab
- Step 3: Select CRP PO/MT X link
- Step 4: Select apply online link for CRP PO/MT X
- Step 5: Select ‘Click here for new registration’ link
- Step 6: Important point screen will pop out read the point and press continue tab
- Step 7: Now start filling application form carefully.
- Step 8: Upload scan documents
- Step 9: Preview application form
- Step 10: make payment online
- Step 11: After submitting successfully you will receive an Email and SMS for the same.
- Step 12: take the print out of the application form submitted for future reference.
Documents to upload in IBPS CRP PO/MT recruitment
Before applying online you need to keep some document in scan format whose details is given below:
It must be recently clicked
scan file size should be in between 20 to 50 kb
Signature should be signed in white paper with a black ink pen
scan size should be in between 10 to 20 kb
it should not be in capital letter
Left Thumb impression
Impression should be done on a white paper with black or blue ink
scan size of the file should be in between 20 to 50 kb
Applicant need to write a hand declaration of their own
whose scan file should be in between 50 to 100 kb
declaration note is given as under:
IBPO PO/MT X 2020 number of vacancy
As we told you that through this recruitment 1417 candidate will be selected as PO/MT in various participating banks whose vacancy details is given as:
IBPS PO/MT social distancing norms
Due to COVID-19 IBPS has issued some norms for the candidates which they need to follow while appearing for preliminary examination which we have given below:
- IBPS will give different reporting time for a set of candidates to avoid any kind of crowd at examination centre so you all must adhere to time mention in IBPS PO admit card.
- Usually IBPS displayed candidates roll number and their lab number outside the examination hall gate but this year they are not going to do that, but it will be available at the time of their entry once their admit card and document verification completed.
Things allowed inside the examination hall
Applicants while appearing for examination you are allowed to carry few of the things which we have given below:
- Mask is compulsory for every candidates
- Transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Documents like admit card and photo identity proof
Other instruction to be followed
- You cannot share anything with other applicants.
- Must maintain social distance with other
- Must stand in a queue as instructed by invigilator
- Candidates availing scribe then both of them must wear an N95 mask
- Applicant must have aarogya setu app installed in their phone and its status need to be shown at the time of entry to security guard.
- If anyone found with moderate or high-risk factors will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- After showing their status candidates need to submit their phone at the designated place and collect it when examination concluded.
- If candidates do not have a smartphone then they must present a declaration form which is given below.
- Applicant’s temperature will be checked by thermo gun if their temperature is more than 99.14 degree or found any symptoms of COVID then such candidates will not be permitted to enter.
What is the last date date to submit online application for IBPS PO 2020?
Earlier it was 26th August 2020 but in October online portal reopen and now last date is 11th Nov 2020
How much is the application for fee for IBPS PO 2020?
Rs 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates and Rs 850/- for other candidates.
When will IBPS conduct its PO 2020 preliminary examination?
It will be conducted in the month of October on respective dates such as 3rd, 10th and 11th.
When will IBPS isued admit card for preliminary examination?
Most probably in the last week of September 2020.
Is it true that i need to show my aarogya setu status at security check?
Yes, every applicants need to show their aarogya setu status.