Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021: Applicants who are looking for a 10th class pass Sarkari job we have good news for them. The Indian coast guard has released a notification for Indian Coast navik recruitment for DB (domestic branch) and GD (General Duty). If you wanted to join the Indian coast guard as a navik then read the eligibility criteria and selection process details which we have shared below.
Indian Coast Navik Recruitment 2021
For Indian coast navik recruitment only online application will be accepted, as no other mode is available by the authority and this application can be submitted by male Indian candidates, only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria whose details we have mentioned below. But before we move on to eligibility criteria let’s have a quick overview of the important events of Indian coast guard navik recruitment 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification released on||2nd July 2021|
|Online application commences from||16th July 2021|
|Last date to submit online application||16th July 2021|
|Selection process||Stage I, II, III, and IV|
|Number of posts||350|
|Exam date||Stage I: Sep 2021|
Eligibility criteria for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Through this section, you will get to know whether you are eligible for Navik recruitment or not so just read the details carefully.
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 22 years
Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Born b/w 1st feb 2000 to 31st Jan 2004
Navik (DB): Born b/w 1st April 2000 to 31st March 2004
Relaxation in age: Applicants of SC/ST category will receive a 5-year relaxation while OBC applicants will get relaxation of 3 years.
Navik (GD): 10+2 with Maths and Physics
Navik (DB): 10th
Yantrik: 10th and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Electronics/ Telecommunication
The board from which they had cleared their examination must be recognized by the state or central government.
Applicants who are from reserved categories such as SC/ST and sports persons of national level will be granted a 5% relaxation in total marks percentage requirement.
Vacancy details for Indian coast guard navik recruitment
Through this recruitment, Indian coast guard will recruit around 50 candidates which will be from different categories whose details are given as:
Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment: Job Description
As this coast guard navik recruitment is for DB (domestic branch) posts which are of steward and cook categories. So before proceeding to online application you must know about the job description which we have given below:
Cook: Under this category, applicants have to cook food as per the menu decided, which will have both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food and also accounting of ration. In addition to this, they will be allotted some other duties as per the organization requirement.
Steward: Under this post applicants have to serve food in officer’s mess as a waiter, housekeeping, maintenance, and accounting of funds, wine, and store handling, along with this preparation of menu, etc. Whereas they will be also allotted other duties as per the requirement.
Indian Coast guard apply online for navik recruitment 2021
If you wanted to join Indian coast guard as a navik then you have to follow the steps which we have given below to submit online application for it.
- Visit Join Indian coast guard website whose link is given below
- Now on the home page click the opportunities tab and proceed
- After this select Navik 01/2022 batch recruitment link
- Next, select the posts name- Navik
- It will ask you to press the ‘I Agree’ button
- And as you press it, an online application form will be displayed
- Now fill the Navik recruitment application form carefully and the entries which are marked with Star (*) are mandatory to fill.
- After submitting details applicants have to upload their photograph and signature.
- Do review the details submitted before final submitting the coast guard navik application form.
- Once the application form submitted successfully applicants will receive application or registration number. You have to keep the same for future reference.
Documents to upload in online application
You have to upload your signature and photograph in the online application which should be of as per the size mentioned below:
Photograph: 10 KB to 40 KB
Signature: 10 KB to 30 KB
Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment selection process
- Stage I: Written examination
- Stage II: Physical Fitness Test and Documents Verification
- Stage III: Medical Examination
- Stage IV: Provisonal Selection
Applicants who had submitted their Indian Coast Guard navik recruitment application successfully, their application will be scrutinized by the authority and one who fulfill the eligibility criteria an e-admit card will be issued to them whereas those who didn’t meet the eligibility criteria will receive a rejection slip mentioning the cause of rejection.
Pay scale for Indian Coast guard navik
Applicants who will be shortlisted as Coast guard navik then will receive a basic pay scale under the pay level 3 which amounts INR 21700/- per month plus Dearness allowance and other allowances that are applicable as per the post and regulation amended from time to time by the Indian coast guard.
Promotion of Indian Coast guard Navik
Applicants selected for DB posts will be promoted up to Pradhan Adhikari rank whose pay scale is 47600/- (fall under the pay scale level 8) with DA
- Applicants will get free ration and clothes
- Free medical treatment for self and family dependents
- Govt. accommodation for self and family which will be available on nominal license fee.
- Applicants will get 45 days of earned leave and 8 causal leave every year including LTC (leave travel concession)
- On retirement, candidates will get gratuity and pension schemes.
- Canteen and loan facilities will also applicable for this post.
- ECHS medical facilities will be available post-retirement.
Indian Coast guard navik recruitment admit card
After accepting the online application it will be scrutinized first and those who meet the eligibility criteria will be issued an e-admit card that can be downloaded by the applicant from their official website. As per the dates mentioned in Indian coast guard navik recruitment notification its E-admit card will be available at least 10 days prior to exam date.
What is the last date to submit online application for Indian Coast guard Navik Recruitment 2021?
16th August 2021
What is the educational qualification required for Indian Coast guard navik recruitment?
The minimum qualification for the post is applicants must be 10th class pass from any recognized board.
What is the age limit for the Coast guard DB posts?
The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum should be 22 years.
Do I need to upload any documents in the online application?
Yes, applicants need to upload their photograph and signature.