Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme: On 19th April 2021, AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the first installment of the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme for 2021-22 session. Through this, a whopping amount of 673 crores has been transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary. As per the details, a total of 10.88 lakh students are going to benefit from the JVD Scheme.
Since the launch of the scheme so far 4879 cr. has been disbursed by the government who have been registered for the scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2nd Installment date 2021
All the registered beneficiaries knew that the scheme amount is to be credited in four installments. As the first tranche of the scheme has been transferred in April, the 2nd installment of JVD is due in July, while the rest two will be credited in December and February respectively of a financial year.
The scheme amount is credited directly into the bank account of the beneficiary’s mother. In the absence of a mother, the amount is credited to the guardian account.
Overview of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Beneficiary||AP Students (SC/ST/Kapus/OBC/EWS/PWD Minority)|
|Benefits of JVD||ITI Students get 10,000/-|
Polytechnic Students get 15,000/-
Degree Students get 20,000/-
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Scheme offered by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
Key highlights of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme’s main aim is to help financially meritorious students who left their studies due to financial problems.
On the other hand through this scheme the government aim is to encourage students for higher studies.
A helpline number also released by the CM 1902 for students and parents where they can lodge their complain if school didn’t provide quality education and facilities.
How to check Vidya Deevena scheme payment status?
There is not such process to check the JVD Payment status online, so the beneficiary need to visit the bank in order to check the status.
Courses covered under Vidya Deevena Scheme
Here are the list of courses which fall under the category of AP JVD Scheme
|MBA||Other Degree/ PG Courses|
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligibility List 2021
Students who fulfill the criteria of the scheme may submit their applications. Have a look at the list of criteria: –
- Students must pursue the list of courses that fall under the scheme
- Students must have enrolled in government or government-aided institutions or also in private institutions that are affiliated with the state board.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 2.5 lakh
- If have any wetland then it should be below 10 acres or if any agricultural then it should be below 25 acres
- Should not have a four-wheeler
- Student attendance should be more than 75%
Who are not eligible for Vidya Deevena Scheme?
- Government employee
- If anyone getting a pension
Documents required for Andhra Pradesh Vidya Deevena
If you have not applied for the scheme yet and looking to apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme then you must keep some documents which are given below: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Address proof
- Income Proof
- Institution admission certificate
- caste certificate
- Declaration of non-taxpayers
- Bank account details
Procedure to apply for Vidya Deevena Scheme
If you fulfilled the eligibility criteria of JVD then you may follow the process given below to submit your application: –
- First, you need to visit the official portal which is https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- Now on the home page, press the download tab and download the JVD Fee reimbursement proforma
- The JVD application form pdf will be on your screen
- Download the form and took out its printout
- Now you need to fill the application form carefully and affix the documents required
- Once you were done with all such steps you need to submit the application to the concerned department of your secretariat.
What are the benefits of Vidya Deevena Scheme?
The benefits of JVD scheme is applicable according to course you purse like ITI students receive 10K while polytechnic students get 15K and students who are degree course get 20K
How students will receive benefits of the scheme?
The scheme benefits will be directly credited into the bank account of students mother via DBT mode.
What if students study in day scholars?
In such cases the benefit of the scheme will be credited into the bank account of institution.
In how many installment benefit is credited?
The amount will be credited in two installment which will be credited during December and July month.
Is online application process available for Jagananna Deveena scheme?
No, right now only offline process is available.