JENPAS UG ADMIT CARD 2021: WB Joint Entrance Examination Board has released JENPAS UG 2021 exam date. As per the schedule, it will be held on 31st July 2021 at various examination centers in offline mode. On qualifying JENPAS UG 2021 exam students will be able to get admission in various courses of Nursing, paramedical, and allied science at various institutes. Students who had submitted their JENPAS UG 2021 application will be able to download their JENPAS UG admit card from 26th July 2021. For more details regarding JENPAS UG admit card check the information given below.
Update: JENPAS UG admit card link is now active below.
JENPAS UG 2021 Admit Card
Every year WBJEEB conducts an entrance examination and counselling for admission into UG Nursing and Paramedical and allied science and number of eligible students submit their application so that they will get admission into courses namely B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T, B.A.S.L.P, B.M.L.T, B.Sc C.C.T, B.Sc PT, B.Sc P.A, and BHA.
After submitting their application they are looking for their admit card which will be out as per the dates prescribed.
JENPAS UG 2021 Admit Card Release Date: 26th July 2021
JENPAS UG 2021 Admit Card: Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Examination Name||WB JEE JENPAS UG 2021|
|Examination Date||31st July 2021|
|Admit Card Date||26th July 2021|
|Courses Available||B.Sc Nursing, , B.A.S.L.P, B.P.T, B.M.L.T, B.Sc PT, |
B.Sc P.A, B.Sc C.C.T, and BHA.
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card Link||Available|
JENPAS UG Previous Year Paper Available at the end of this page.
WBJEEB JENPAS UG Admit Card 2021: Important Date
|JENPAS UG Exam Date||31st July 2021|
|Publication of Admit Card||26th July 2021|
|Result Publication||Notified Later|
WB JENPAS UG 2021 Exam Schedule
The Exam schedule for JENPAS is given in the table given below: –
|JENPAS UG 2021 Exam Date||Physics & Chemistry||Biological Science|
|31st July 2021||11 am to 12:30 pm||2 pm to 3:30 pm|
WB JENPAS UG Syllabus 2021
JENPAS UG Entrance Examination will be based on the 11th and 12th Class Syllabus of State board and equivalent to it.
JENPAS UG Exam Scheme
The said Entrance test will have mainly two paper viz a) Physics & Chemistry; and b) biological science whose details are given as: –
Total question: 50 each Paper
Maximum Marks: 100
Question type: Multiple Choice Question
Duration: 90 minutes each
Marks Awarded for correct response: 2 marks
Negative marking: 1/2
General rules of JENPAS UG Examination
- All must download their JENPAS UG admit card as per the dates notified from the official website.
- All must carry hard copy of their downloaded admit card to the examination centers.
- ensure that your JENPAS UG Hall ticket is not mutilated/ distorted or soiled. Candidates having such admit card will not be permitted enter the examination center.
- Try to reach at least 30 minutes before the commencement of examination
- Do carry documents mentioned in the admit card.
- No one will be permitted to enter the exam center beyond the time mentioned.
- Do not bring any kind of study material, gadgets, wearable gadgets, and others.
- Read the instruction carefully mentioned in the question booklet.
- Do follow the COVID guidelines instructed by the government.
How to download WB JENPAS UG Admit Card 2021?
Students may download their respective admit card from the official website by following the instruction given below: –
- You have to visit the WBJEEB website first.
- On the home page you may get the JENPAS UG Admit Card Link
- Once you select the link it will redirect you the new page where you need to enter your login details.
- After submitting the said details, your JENPAS UG 2021 admit card visible on your screen
- Check the information imprinted in it to verify whether all the details are correct or not as submitted during the application submission.
- In case of any mismatch do contact the officials at their helpline number.
- Lastly, you need to take the print out of your admit card and you need to keep it safe till the admission process completed.
Details mentioned in WB JENPAS UG Admit Card
Upon downloading WB JENPAS Admit card you will find some details in it like: –
- Applicant name
- Father/ Mother name
- registration/ Roll number
- Subjects name
- Examination name
- Space to affix photograph
- Exam date and time
- Details of examination center and…
- instruction to be followed during examination
Documents to be carried on JENPAS UG Exam
All the applicants who are going to appear for WB JENPAS UG examination do carry some documents as mentioned below: –
- WB JENPAS UG Admit card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded during the application submission)
- Applicant one photo identification proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- High school Admit card
- School ID Card
- Voter ID card
- Ration Card (with Photograph)
- Bank passbook (with Photo)
- or any other valid ID proof issued by the government.
JENPAS UG Exam Zone list
WB JEE JENPAS UG Admit Card Link
|JENAPS UG Admit Card||Available|
|JENPAS Exam Instruction||Click here|
|Scribe Undertaking form||Click here|
|Institute and No of seats||Available Shortly|
|Official Website||Click here|
|WB JEE PUBDET 2021 Admit Card||Check here|
JENPAS UG Previous Year Paper
|JENPAUH 2019 Physics Chemistry|
|JENPAUH 2019 Biology|
|JENPAUH 2018 Physics Chemistry|
|JENPAUH 2018 Biology|
|JENPAUH 2017 Physics Chemistry|
|JENPAUH 2017 Biology|
WB JEE JENPAS UG helpdesk
Any query regarding the examination students may contact the authority at:
WB Joint Entrance Examination Board
AQ 13/1 Sector V Salt lake City Kolkata 700091
Helpline number: 18001023781, 18003450050
When will the WB JEE JENAPS UG admit card released by the officials?
As per the dates mentioned in the notification, it will be available from 26th July 2021
How can I download JENPAS UG admit card?
Applicant can download their admit card from the official website of WBJEE by submitting their details.
Is there any negative marking scheme?
Yes, for each incorrect response 1/2 marks will be deducted.
What is the duration of JENPAS UG Exam?
The said entrance exam will be of 90 minutes for each paper.
JENPAS Examination is conducted for which courses?
The said test was conducted for admission into courses available under Bachelor of Nursing, paramedical, and allied science.
Is scribe facility available for disabled candidates in JENPAS UG examination?
Yes, as per the guidelines specified applicants can bring a scribe on exam day and for that, they need to bring the scribe declaration form available in the portal.
What is the distribution of seats for different colleges?
JENPAS UG 2021 seat distribution will be available by the board before the commencement of counselling.