Jharkhand Ration card list 2020/beneficiary status/apply online/find ration card @ aahar.jharkhand.gov.in: In this article, we will let you know how you can check the Jharkhand ration card new list 2020 and this list will be for only such peoples who had applied for the new ration card recently whether online or offline.
To access the Jharkhand ration card list or beneficiary list you just need to follow the steps which we have given below in detail so that you do not face any problem while accessing it. If you didn’t have a ration card you can apply for that from the link given below but before that, you need to book a slot for a new ration card.
Latest Update: Jharkhand Ration card list has been issued for the recently applied applicant, so those who had applied can check the list from the link given below.
Table of Content
- 1 Jharkhand ration card new list 2020
- 1.1 Jharkhand ration card list 2020
- 1.2 How to find the Jharkhand Ration card online?
- 1.3 Jharkhand ration card complain
- 1.4 Jharkhand ration card list | DSO office details
- 1.5 Frequently asked questions
- 1.6 Then contact the concerned department or wait for the next list.How can I check the new ration card list issued by the PDS department of Jharkhand?
- 1.7 What if my name is not on the list?
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Related Post
Jharkhand ration card new list 2020
Recently during the lockdown when PM introduces the benefit for the ration card holder after that so many people had applied for the new ration card now there ration card has been issued by the department. If you are also among the applicant you can check your name from the list given below.
Jharkhand ration card list 2020
To check the beneficiary status of the new applicant of ration card you need to follow the steps which we have given below:
First step: visit the official website
- Applicants you need to visit the official website of the Jharkhand PDS whose link is given here
Second step: now select the ration card description
- Applicants now under the cardholder section you need to select the ration card details tab as shown in the image below
Third step: enter the details
- Once you select it a window will open where you need to enter some details like
- District-block-village ward/dealer name from the list-type of card you had applied for
- After selecting the details, press the submit tab
Fourth step: search the name in the list
- After submitting the details the list of the new ration cardholder will be available to you and now you have to search your name.
To check the Jharkhand ration card list: click here
Note: If you are among those whose name is not in the list, then you need to wait for the next list which will be released by the department soon on their portal but before that, you need to check the application status online whether your application is approved or not.
How to find the Jharkhand Ration card online?
If you want to know the details of your ration card then it can be accessed by following some steps which we have given below:
- Click on the link given below
- After that, a window will open where you need to select the district and…
- Press the submit tab
- Now the details of cardholder available to you.
Jharkhand ration card complain
Now the people of Jharkhand register their complaints if they are not satisfied with the service or facing any other issue related to the ration card. Complain can be registered through the customer care number or through an online portal whose link is given below.
Call: 1800-212-5512/ 0651-712-2723/ 0896-958/3111
To register your complain online click the link given below
Jharkhand ration card list | DSO office details
If you do not know the address of the DSO office of your area then we have given the link below through which you can easily find the name and address of DSO of your area.
Frequently asked questions
Then contact the concerned department or wait for the next list.How can I check the new ration card list issued by the PDS department of Jharkhand?
The new list can be check through the aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
What if my name is not on the list?
Then contact the concerned department or wait for the next list.