JK Bank Recruitment 2020: The Jammu and Kashmir Bank has invited the notification for 1850 posts of Probationary officer and banking associate the recruitment is only for the candidates who are J&K domiciled. The online application procedure for the post will start on 2nd July 2020 until 24th July 2020. To know more about the JK Bank recruitment 2020 process read the article given below.
Update: JK Bank PO admit card has released by the authority on its official website whose exam will conduct on 25th, 27th, 28th, 29th Nov, and 1st Dec 2020, candidates applied for the same can download their JK PO admit card from link shared below.
JK Bank PO prelims mock test link available below
JK Bank recruitment 2020
The online application process for the post will commence from 2nd July 2020 and once the link was live we will update the direct link for the same on this page. Right now the bank has issued the short notification for the recruitment while the detailed notification could arrive in a few days
and in the detailed notification, the rest of the details about the recruitment will be mentioned like application fee, selection procedure, and examination scheme and once the detailed notification was available we will update the rest of the information in this article.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Main points
Through the recruitment process, J&K banks will recruit 350 probationary officers and 1500 banking associate
- The online application process will commence on 2nd July.
- Applicants must be graduated from any university.
- The minimum age of the applicants is 20 years.
- Those J&K domiciled candidates had applied for the recruitment previously dated 6/10/2018 need not apply fresh application.
- Those who are residents of Ladakh and had applied for the post previously will be notified separately by the officials.
Jammu and Kashmir bank recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
Candidates who are interested in the recruitment process need to check their eligibility criteria first and once they fulfill their eligibility can apply for the post. For candidates below, we have given the eligibility criteria for the post.
The age will be calculated for the post as on 1 April 2020
- Minimum age: 20 years (for both posts)
- Maximum age: 30 years for banking associate and 32 years for PO posts.
Note: Applicants came from reserved category will get some relaxation is upper age limit.
Applicants must have completed their graduation from any recognized university in any discipline for both posts and their result must be declared on or before the date candidates register online for the recruitment.
Candidates must holds the valid mark sheet and certificates on the day of online registration.
J&K Bank recruitment 2020: Overview
|Recruitment bank||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Name of the post||Probationary officer and bank associates|
|Number of posts||PO: 350 |
Banking associates: 1500
|Online application starts from||2nd July 2020|
|Last date of application||24th July 2020|
|Selection procedure||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
|Application fee||PO: Others- 1000/- and ST/SC/PCP: 800/-|
Banking associates: Others: 800/- SC/ST/PCP: 600/-
|PO detailed Notification||Download now|
|Banking associates detailed notification||Download now|
|Short Notification||Download now|
|Check deferred notice||Click here|
Banking associates: those who had applied for banking associates will have to appear for a single examination and they will be shortlisted for the post based on their performance in the examination.
Probationary officers: those who apply for PO will go through Prelims, Mains, and Interview process, and ratio of selection will be 80:20 (online exam: interview).
Examination scheme for JK bank recruitment 2020
Prelims Examination scheme for both the posts are similar in nature whose details is given below:
- Candidates will be tested in 3 sections such as English language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- English section will carry 30 questions and the other two will have 35 questions each.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- But the duration of each section will be separately timed 20 minutes each.
- Applicants need to qualify in each section to qualify for next phase.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
PO Mains examination scheme
Mains Examination will only be conducted for PO applicants and scheme is given as:
Documents required for the Jammu and Kashmir bank recruitment 2020
Before applying online candidates need to scan a few of their documents which will be required in application and its details are given below:
Applicant photograph: 20KB to 50KB
Applicant signature: signature must be signed on white paper with a black pen and its size must be of 10KB to 20KB
Left-hand thumb impression: It must be taken on white paper with blue or black ink and size of a scanned image is 20kb to 50kb
Hand written declaration note: must be written by candidates itself and its scanned size should be 50kb to 100kb.
How to apply for the J&K bank recruitment 2020?
As the online application link for the J&K PO recruitment 2020 and J&K banking associate recruitment 2020 will be live on 2nd July. On the given day you must follow the procedure given below.
- You need to visit the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir bank
- On the home page of the website, you need to click on the career link (as shown in the image).
- After that, you may find the link to the recruitment select the same.
- Now on the other side of the page, you will find the “new registration” link click the same
- Now the application form will appear to you fill all details carefully.
- Upload the documents and photographs.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Once the form submitted finally you will receive an email that you have registered successfully.
Apply online for JK Probationary officer 2020
Apply online for JK Banking associates 2020
JK Bank admit card 2020
After accepting the online application J&K bank has released a notice for its examination but right now they had released only PO examination dates and banking associates examination dates will announce later. Those who had submitted applications for PO posts can download their JK bank PO admit card after 11th Nov 2020. To download JK bank PO admit card you just need to submit your credentials like registration number and password. You can also download your JK bank admit card from the link given below once it was available by the authority.
<<JK bank PO admit card Link>>
Information Handout for PO posts
<<JK Bank Banking associates admit card Link>>
Check DRDO MTS admit card date
How many vacancies are there in J&K bank recruitment 2020?
When will the online application process start for recruitment?
The online application for the said post is deferred and new dates will be announced shortly.
How many vacancies are there for banking associates and PO?
1500 posts are for banking associates and 350 for PO
What is the last date to apply online for PO and banking associates in J & K bank 2020 recruitment?
Last date to apply online is 24th July 2020.
Is there any negative marking in examination?
Yes, in both prelims and mains 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt.