KSP Recruitment 2020: The Karnataka State Police (KSP) has given a golden opportunity to the young brave, disciplined, service-oriented youth who wanted to make their career in the police and for this, they have issued the notification for 2672 posts of constable and bandsmen in Karnataka state reserve police (KSRP). The online form filling for the posts will commence from 18th May 2020 and will be available till 15th June 2020. Those candidates who are looking for this and wanted to apply must read the notification first, to know the eligibility and other criteria for the posts. To get more information regarding the KSP Recruitment 2020 read the article given below.
Latest: 15th June will be the last date of application apply now for the recruitment.
Table of Content
- 1 KSP Recruitment 2020
- 2 KSP Recruitment 2020
- 3 KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020
- 4 Eligibility for KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020
- 5 Selection procedure for KSP Recruitment 2020
- 6 Steps to apply for KSP Constable and bandsmen recruitment 2020
- 6.1 Documents to upload
- 6.2 Frequently asked questions
- 6.3 How many posts of constable and bandsmen Karnataka police is going to recruit?
- 6.4 Is the online application procedure for said posts is started or not?
- 6.5 What is the last date to apply for the posts?
- 6.6 What is the application fee for the application?
- 6.7 What is the selection process for the posts?
- 6.8 Share this:
- 6.9 Related Post
KSP Recruitment 2020
A few days ago the Karnataka state police have issued the short notification for the post of constable and bandsmen in their state reserve police department. The detailed notification for the recruitment is yet to be released by the department. The number of posts for the recruitment is 2672 out of which 2420 are for the constable and remaining 252 for the bandsmen. Once the detailed notification for the post is available we will notify the same here and will add the rest of the information.
KSP Recruitment 2020
ಶಕ್ತಿಯುತ ಮತ್ತು ದೃ determined ನಿಶ್ಚಯದ ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗೆ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಪೊಲೀಸರು ಕಾನ್ಸ್ಟೆಬಲ್ ಮತ್ತು ಬ್ಯಾಂಡ್ಮೆನ್ ಹುದ್ದೆಗೆ ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆ ಹೊರಡಿಸಿದ್ದಾರೆ ಮತ್ತು ನೀವು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಮೀಸಲು ಪೊಲೀಸರ (ಕೆಎಸ್ಆರ್ಪಿ) ಭಾಗವಾಗಲು ಬಯಸಿದವರಾಗಿದ್ದರೆ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ ವಿಂಡೋದ ಮುಂದೆ ಹೋಗಿ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಮೇ 18 ರಿಂದ ಪ್ರಾರಂಭವಾಗಲಿದ್ದು, ಜೂನ್ 15 ರಂದು ಕೊನೆಗೊಳ್ಳಲಿದೆ.
ನೇಮಕಾತಿಗಾಗಿ ಒಟ್ಟು ಹುದ್ದೆಗಳ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ 2672, ಇದರಲ್ಲಿ 2420 ಕಾನ್ಸ್ಟೆಬಲ್ಗೆ ಮತ್ತು 252 ಬ್ಯಾಂಡ್ಮನ್ಗಳಿಗೆ. ನೀವು ನೇಮಕಾತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಆಸಕ್ತಿ ಹೊಂದಿದ್ದರೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸುವ ಮೊದಲು ಮೊದಲು ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆಯನ್ನು ಓದಿ. ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ಗಾಗಿ ವಿವರವಾದ ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆ ಶೀಘ್ರದಲ್ಲೇ ಲಭ್ಯವಿರುತ್ತದೆ.
KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020
|Exam conducting authority||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Post name||Constable and bandsmen|
|Number of posts||Constable-2420 Bandsmen-252|
|Online application start form||18th May 2020|
|Last date to submit application||15 June 2020|
|Selection process||Endurance test-physical standard test-written test|
|Short notification||Click here|
Eligibility for KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020
The candidates interested in the KSP recruitment must know the eligibility criteria first and need to fulfill all criteria for the post.
Candidates applying for the posts need to fulfill the minimum criteria of education for both the constable and bandsmen post.
The minimum age limit for the post for all categories is 18 years.
The maximum age for the posts varies according to the category of the candidates.
- General candidates: 25 years
- SC/ST categories: 27 years
- Tribal candidates: 30 years
The application fee for the online application will also be different according to the category of the candidates such as:
- General and other categories: 250/-
- SC/ST: 100/-
Selection procedure for KSP Recruitment 2020
The selection procedure for the post will be based on the three stages which are:
- Endurance test
- Physical standard test
- Written test
You need to qualify each stage to qualify for the posts and the department will issue the call letter for the test to candidates and on the endurance test day, the applicants need to present their documents for verification.
The candidates will also be tested medically during the process and if they do not fulfill the medical standard then such candidates will not allow further.
Steps to apply for KSP Constable and bandsmen recruitment 2020
Before applying for the post each applicant needs to read the notification issued by the department because if at any stage any candidates found that they are not fulfilling the criteria as given in the notification then they will not allow to took participate further in the test.
The online application procedure for the post is given as:
- Launch the official portal of the department
- Now select the latest recruitment tab available on the home page.
- After this, select the police recruitment 2020 link
- Next, the online application link for the posts is available on this select the same.
- Fill the application form and upload all required documents
- Submit the application fee.
- After successfully submitting the fee your application form is registered
- Take the printout of the application you submitted for reference.
Documents to upload
Before applying online you need to keep some of your documents in scanned format because it will be required to upload in the application form. The documents could be asked to upload in the application form are:
- Latest passport size photograph of candidates (keep the copy of same for the further process)
- Scanned signature
- Photo identification proof
- Qualifying exam documents
Frequently asked questions
How many posts of constable and bandsmen Karnataka police is going to recruit?
Is the online application procedure for said posts is started or not?
No, the online procedure for the posts will commence from 18 May.
What is the last date to apply for the posts?
15th June 2020.
What is the application fee for the application?
250/- for general and other candidates whereas 100/- for SC/ST candidates.
What is the selection process for the posts?
Endurance test, physical standard test, and Written Test.