Meghalaya Ration Card List 2021: The authority has released the new Meghalaya ration card list online at their official website. Citizens who had been issued a new ration card now can check their name in the Ration card list village wise and fair price shop wise. Below, we have shared the step-wise procedure to check the Meghalaya ration card list 2021.
Note: Only NFSA people will get a free 5 KG ration per unit under PMGKY Yojana.
Meghalaya Ration Card list 2021
The food civil supplies and consumer affairs are the official authority of Meghalaya who issues new ration cards to their citizens and after issuing the same they update their RC holder list on their portal so that people can access it easily. Also, the authority indulges in various activities like issuing new FPS licenses, provide commodities to the FPS owners, and resolve grievances related to the ration card.
Meghalaya Ration Card List Details
|About||Meghalaya Ration Card|
|Department name||Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|New Ration Card List Status||Available|
|Benefits of Ration Card||Procure subsidized ration|
|Types Of cards available||AAY, PHH, APL, and BPL|
|Department Website||Click here|
|Toll Free Number||1967|
Steps to check Meghalaya Ration Card List online
User can go through the steps provided below to check Meghalaya ration card list village wise and FPS wise:
- First, they need to visit the official website
- From the home page, either click on the list of Ration card FPS Wise or List of ration card village wise.
- If they opt List of ration card list FPS wise then they need to follow the following procedure: –
- Enter the captcha code
- Select the field such as state, date, and scheme type and press the view report tab
- Now select your district name
- Next, your DFSO name
- After that, the tehsil name
- Followed by FPS shop name
- And at last your village name
- After selecting the village name the list of RC holders is available on your screen.
- If they opt List of ration card Village wise then they need to follow the steps as given here: –
- Enter captcha code
- Next, select your state, date, and your ration card type. Press the view report tab
- From the list of district choose the one you come from
- After this, choose the DFSO name
- Now tehsil name
- Village name
- and FPS name
- This will bring the list of RC holder on your screen
Eligibility Criteria for Priority Household (PHH) under NFSA
If you fall under the below mentioned parameter then you are not eligible for PHH
- Any household possess 4 wheeler, Air Condition, Computer/laptop, and have 4 or more dwelling room.
- If any households possess any of the three-item mentioned hereunder will be excluded
- Landline phone
- Washing Machine
- 2 wheeler
- If any member of the family is a government employee
- Households having 3 or more room with pucca walls and roof
- Non-Agricultural enterprise registered with Govt.
- Any member is a government employee.
- If any member earns more than 10K in a month
- Income tax assesse
- If paying any professional tax
- 2/3/4/wheeler or possess a fishing boat
- Mechanized 3 / 4 wheeler agricultural equipment
- KCC with credit limit Rs 50K and above
- Possess refrigerator
- Landline phone
- 2.5 acre or more irrigated land
- 5 acres or more irrigate land for 2 or more crop season
- 7.5 acre or more land with one irrigation equipment
How to apply for Meghalaya Ration card?
Meghalaya ration card application can be submitted offline only because the offline procedure is not available yet. However, you can download the ration card application form online:
RC form download process
- To download the Meghalaya Ration Card application form you have to open the official portal first
- Now tap on the NFSA link and from its dropdown select “Apply New Ration Card”
- This will open a new page where you may get the ration card form rural and urban wise separately.
Process of RC application submission
- Once you download the ration card application form take its printout
- Now fill the required fields correctly true to your knowledge
- Collect the documents which we have mentioned below and attach them with an application form
- Now take this form and submit it to the food civil supply department of your district
- You also need to pay the requisite application fee.
- Your application first will be verified by the field officer of that area
- And if he/she found that details are correct then they will submit it report to the DEO
- Now DEO will issue a ration card which you can collect there itself.
Documents required for Meghalaya ration card
- Aadhaar card of all family members
- Voter ID card
- Gas connection document
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Bank details
Submit Meghalaya ration card grievance online
Now state citizen may submit their complaint online whose details are given as:
- Visit the official portal
- Select Lodge Grievance from the home page
- Fill the grievance form that appears on your screen.
- Upload the document (if any)
- Enter mobile number, security code and press validate tab
- After authentication completed press the final submit button
- On final submission, complaint registration number will be on your screen
Check Meghalaya Ration Card complain status
Now the complaint status can be checked online to know the current status of your complain and it can be done by going through steps given below: –
- Visit the department website
- Select view action status
- Provide your details and submit it
- The status of your complaint will be on your screen.
Important link for Meghalaya Ration Card
|Download ration card form||Rural | Urban|
|Submit complaint online||Click here|
|Check complaint status online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Meghalaya Ration card Helpdesk
You can connect with the officials if have any query related to NFSA/TPDS
You can also send your queries through WhatsApp at 9402327737
Where to check Meghalaya ration Card List 2021?
It can be check online at department official website http://megfcsca.gov.in/default.htm
What is the mode of the new ration card application in Meghalaya?
As of now, only the offline process is available but soon we could expect that it will be in online mode.
Who can apply for Meghalaya New ration card?
People who are permanent and domiciled residents of the state may apply for a new ration card but they must fulfill the other criteria too which is available in the portal.