Odisha FSO Admit Card 2022/ OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card Date: – Odisha FSO mains written exam date has been released by the commission as per the notice it will be held on 25 February 2022. Commission has advised that admit card issued must keep safely for future use & reference. One who had submitted its application may download their respective OSSC FSO admit card online.
Applicants need to provide their Registration number and DOB to get their admit card. Once the OSSC Food safety officer admit card releases on the portal we will share its link.
Odisha FSO Admit Card 2022
Once the Odisha Food safety officer admit card may possess some valuable details for the applicant such as date, time, and venue of examination. It is a must for all to bring their FSO admit card on exam day.
As per the recently released notice, OSSC has scheduled its FSO exam on 25th Feb and its admit card will be available very soon. Candidates must be understood that no FSO admit card will be sent via post or courier so you need to get the same from the portal only. Officials will notify students on their registered mobile number regarding the Odisha FSO exam date and admit card
OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2022: Overview
|Exam Conducting body||OSSC|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Examination name||Food Safety Officer|
|Number of Posts||03|
|Exam Date||25 February 2022|
|Admit Card Date||February 2nd week|
|Admit Card Link||Available Soon|
How to download OSSC FSO Admit Card 2022?
Applicants need to follow the below mentioned steps to get their Odisha Food safety officer admit card: –
- Visit OSSC Official website
- Select the Login tab from the home page
- Enter your login details on the new page
- Press the login tab
- Now you can download your OSSC FSO admit card from candidates dashboard
- Read the details available carefully
- Save the file and take the printout of Odisha’s FSO admit card.
Details available in Odisha Food Safety officer Admit card
Following details are available in the OSSC FSO admit card: –
- Applicant name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Exam center details
- Date and time of examination
- Applicant photograph and signature
- Instruction for examination
Documents required to carry on FSO Exam day
Applicants need to bring following documents on FSO Exam date: –
- OSSC Food Safety officer admit card copy
- Candidate One valid photo identification proof (as mentioned below)
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
Odisha Food Safety Officer Exam Plan
As the OSSC FSO Exam will go through three stages
- Stage I: Written examination
- Stage II: Skill Test
- Stage III: Documents verification
Stage I Exam Details are given below:
- Both Paper I and Paper II will be conducted in OMR sheet
- The duration of both the paper is 90 minutes each
- 1/4th Negative marking is applicable for Paper-II only.
- Applicant need to mark their answer with a black or blue pen only
|Paper||Total marks||Total question||Exam Duration|
|Paper I- Composite paper|
– General Studies
– English and
– Computer Application (theory)
|Paper II- Technical Paper|
Food Safety Act (50 marks)
Chemistry (50 marks)
Stage II Exam Plan
- This is a computer skill test in which your basic knowledge will be tested.
- This stage is qualifying in nature
- the total marks available for this stage is 50 and…
- to qualify this stage you need to secure at least 15 marks
Odisha FSO admit card Link
|Admit card link||NA|
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Retrieve Password||Check here|
|Mock test CBT 1 test||Click here|
|Also check||Odisha PMST Result|
Other details about Odisha FSO admit Card 2022
- Accessing the official website candidates may download their admit card by submitting a user ID and password.
- Candidates are requested that not to bring prohibited items on exam day.
- Along with the admit card carry one identification proof.
- For marking the answer sheet bring black or blue pen only.
About Odisha FSO Recruitment
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited the online application from the eligible candidates to fill the vacant posts as a food safety officer on a contractual basis. during the contractual period applicant will get a pay of Rs 16880/-. Selection for the posts will go through three stages and to qualify for the posts applicant needs to clear each stage successfully. After clearing all such stages a merit list of successful candidates will be released by the commission in its portal. To appear for the examination commission will release its Odisha FSO admit card on its website and a notice for the same will also be published.
When will the OSSC publish its FSO admit card?
It is expected to be available in Feb 2022
Where I can download my Odisha FSO admit card?
Odisha Food safety officer admit card will be available on OSSC official portal.
What is the duration of exam?
The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Is there any negative marking in the examination?
Yes, one-fourth of the marks will be deducted on paper II while there is no negative on paper I.
I forgot my password How can I retrieve it?
In order to download Odisha FSO admit card password is mandatory but in case if you forgot the same then it can be retrieved from login option.