PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list 2020: Available online @pmkissan.gov.in:- Those farmers who have registered under the farmer’s most renowned scheme known as PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana now check their beneficiary list online through the official website or also from the PM Kisan App. If you are among the farmer who has registered under the PM Kisan scheme and wanted to check PM Kisan samman Nidhi yojana list then it can be check from link given below whether the instalments have been credited to their account or not.
Latest Updates: PM Modi on Sunday had transferred 17000 crores to 8.5 cr farmer registered under PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan खाते मै किश्त आई या नहीं कैसे देखे ?
अगर आप PM किसान स्कीम के तहत रजिस्टर्ड है और पता करना चाहते है की आपको को अगली किश्त मिली या नहीं तो निश्चिन्त रहे अगर आपका मोबाइल नंबर बैंक कहते मई रजिस्टर्ड है तो बैंक की तरफ से आपको मैसेज आ जाएगा । यदि आपका नंबर रजिस्टर्ड नहीं है तो आप अपने नजदीकी एटीएम मै जाकर मिनी स्टेटमेंट निकाल कर भी चेक कर सकते है।
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020
Those farmers who have registered for the scheme from the scratch they are going to have the 6th instalment of the scheme while the others who have registered later on will get their next instalment which was due from last few months and this instalment will be credited to their account in the first week of August 2020.
When the instalment was credited to your account then you will receive a message from your bank on your registered mobile number. Similarly, you can also check the same from PM Kisan mobile app under the beneficiary status.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list 2020: Overview
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Benefits of the scheme||The farmer will get Rs 6000/- (in a year in 3 equal instalments)|
|Scheme type||Central government|
|Farmers benefitted||8.5 cr crore|
|6th Installment||9th Aug 2020|
PM Kisan scheme कि 6th किश्त कब आएगी?
As information came out from various sources is the government going to credit 6th or next instalments to the farmer in the first week of August 2020 (credited on 9th Aug)
How to check PM Kisan beneficiary status online?
To know the beneficiary status you need to follow the steps which are given below:
- Farmer visit official portal of the PM Kisan
- Now on the home page, you need to select the beneficiary status under the farmer corners tab
- Once you select it you will be redirected to a new page where…
- You need to enter aadhaar card number/mobile number/account number
- After entering it press “get data” Tab
- And the status will be on your screen.
How to check PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary list 2020
When scheme launched initially then to check beneficiary list was not easy for the farmer because there is a limited way to check it but today farmer can check it from the official portal through PM Kisan App and also from the CSC centre. In this section, we are going to talk about how you can check the beneficiary list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna.
Below you will find some steps through which you can check the beneficiary list online:
- Farmer need to visit the official portal first
- After login to the portal, you need to select the beneficiary list under the farmer corners tab
- And after selecting it a new page will be available on your screen
- Here on this, you need to fill the details correctly which are
- State, district, sub-district, block, village and after filling this info
- Press the “Get report tab”
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Mobile Application
Now, farmer, you can connect to the PM Kisan Yojna very easily because the government on the completion of one year of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojna introduced the PM Kisan App which helps the farmer to check their beneficiary status, new registration or check the beneficiary list on their fingertips
But to avail the facility on your mobile you need to download the mobile app first whose link is given below
- Once the application downloaded tap to open it
- Now perform the action which you want to do, like if you want to check the beneficiary status then click the same.
- And enter the details it may require and press the submit tab
- Once you submit it, the data will appear to your mobile screen
PM Kisan scheme Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the beneficiary status?
Ans: Beneficiary status is the status of instalment credited to your account it will show you all the information regarding the instalment credit to your account
Q: How can I check my beneficiary status?
Ans: Farmers can check their beneficiary status through the official portal PM Kisan or mobile app or nearest CSC status.
Q: How to correct the bank account details in PM Kisan?
Ans: To do correction in bank account number you need to visit the nearest CSC centre.
Q: When will the government credit 6th Instalment under the PM Kisan scheme?
Ans: The 6th instalment is credited on 9th August.
Q: PM Kisan Helpline numbers
Ans: Farmer if you have any query or complaint regarding the scheme you can contact the senior authority on the given numbers
- 155261/ 1800-115-526 (toll free)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmers if you have any doubts regarding the scheme you may send you queries in the comment section given below.