Sainik School admission form online 2022/Sainik School Registration: Sainik school society All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE) online application form for class 6th and class 9th for session 2022 is now available on the portal from 27th September and will be available till 5th November 2021. If you are keen to submit its application then do check out its key details mentioned hereunder.
Update: Sainik School Application form and its correction process has been concluded.
Sainik School Admission Form Online 2022
Sainik school society is the authority that releases the Sainik school admission form notification, online application form, and other important events followed by it. Every year in the month of August authority releases the AISSEE application form but this year it was delayed due to COVID-19. AISSEE 2022 important schedule was provided in below section.
AISSEE Sainik school admission schedule 2022
Before we move forward to get other information related to AISSEE application form let’s have a quick look at the important event of the entrance examination.
|Online registration commences from||27th September 2021|
|Last date to register online||5th November 2021|
|Correction of details in application form||7th to 10th Nov 2021|
|Admit card availability||TBA|
|Entrance exam date||9th Jan 2022|
|Exam Time||Class 6th: 2 PM to 4:30 PM|
Class 9th: 2 PM to 5 PM
Eligiblity for AISSEE Sainik school admission
If you are seeking admission for children in Sainik School then you must note that your child must fulfill the eligibility criteria that we have given below:
For class 6th: Students age must be in between 10 to 12 years and the age will count as 31st March 2022 which means your child must be born between 1st April 2010 to 31st March 2012 (inclusive both days)
- Admission in class 6th for girls is open and age criteria for them is similar to boys
For class 9th: Age should be in between 13 to 15 year which will count as 31st March 2022 which means your child should be born between 1st April 2007 to 31st March 2009 (inclusive both days)
- Admission in class 9th is not open for girls
- For Admission in class 9th you must have completed class 8th from a recognized school.
Note: Age for Sainik school admission will be calculated as of 31st March 2022 of the year in which admission is sought
AISSEE Sainik School Entrance exam
Sainik school authority conduct entrance examination for admission to class 6th & class 9th. If you are applying for admission in class 9th then you must study class 8th from a recognized school. Admission to Sainik School will be purely based on the merit of the student in class 6th and 9th. If somehow Sainik school entrance exam could not be conducted in any state or UT due to any reason then a notice will be issued separately by the authority and a new date will be fixed to conduct the same.
AISSEE Sainik school entrance exam is OMR based.
Reservation in sainik school admission
For admission in class 6th and 9th there is a criterion of reservation whose details is given below:
- From the total availability of seats in a particular school 67% seats will be reserved for the applicants who possess domicile of that state in which school is located whereas…
- 33% seats will be reserved for candidates who are from other states & UT
But the seat reservation criteria in both the mentioned cases will be followed by as given below:
15% of seats will be reserved for SC candidates
7.5% of seats will be reserved for ST candidates
27% seats will be reserved for OBC (NCL)
And from the percentage of the remaining seats, 25% seats will be reserved for wards of defence personnel & Ex-servicemen
Important Points for Sainik school admission 2022
- The medium of entrance examination for class 6th will be in English, Hindi, as well as in regional language but,
- Question paper of class 9th will be available only in English language
- Minimum marks to qualify the AISSEE examination for general category and defence personnel wards will be 25% in each subject with having 40% in aggregate.
- The minimum marks criteria are not applicable for students who are from reserve categories such as SC/ST and admission for such candidates will be done on the basis of inter-se-merit.
- If any candidates who are from SC/ST category and come in the general merit of his own then he will be admitted against the general seat and no relaxation will be available for the seats.
- Written Examination will be prescribed of 300 marks for class 6th and 400 marks for class 9th.
- Selection merit list will be based on the marks secured by applicant in entrance test.
Steps to apply online Admission Form for Sainik School 2022
Before you proceed to fill Sainik school admission ka form you have to keep some of your documents ready whose information will be required along with this keep recent passport size photograph and signature in scanned format.
- Visit the official website and click on the online application link
- Now on the next page, you have to register in the portal first.
- After registering successfully a registration number and password will be generated you need to keep the same.
- Now login with these details in the portal and fill the application form
- Later upload required documents to their respective place
- Once documents uploaded pay the application fee online
- Now submit your application form finally once submitted take a print out of it for future reference.
AISSEE Application form Link (Deactivated)
AISSEE Application fee
Other categories: 550/-
List of documents required for AISSEE application form
You must keep following list of documents in the scanned form:
- Passport photograph (10 to 200 KB)
Note: Applicant name and DOB must be mentioned in the photograph.
- Signature (4 to 30 KB)
Note: signature should be signed on white paper with a black pen
- Thumb Impression (10 to 50 KB)
Note: Impression should be done on white paper with blue ink
- Birth certificate (100 to 500 KB)
- Domicile certificate (100 to 500 KB)
- Category certificate (100 to 500 KB)
AISSEE Exam scheme 2022
For class 6th
|Section||Subject||Total question||Marks for each answer||Total marks|
For class 9th
|Section||Subject||Total question||Marks for each answer||Total marks|
AISSEE Cut off
Applicants who appear in the examination will be considered qualify if they secure a minimum of 25% marks in each subject and 40% marks in aggregate but admission will be done on the basis of merit list.
Whereas, no minimum marks are required for candidates belongs to SC/ST category.
Tie Breaker criteria for AISSEE 2022
While preparing the Sainik school admission merit list if it was found that more than one candidate secured same marks in entrance examination then marks secured in mathematic will be considered which is followed by marks in English and Intelligence test in case of class 6th thereafter general science for class 9th and language for class 6th. But if after following all such process tie still persist then candidates younger in age will be preferred.
Sainik School Entrance Exam admit card 2022
Once the application process for AISSEE 2022 was concluded NTA will release its admit card on its official website and it will be issued to only those candidates who had submitted their application form within the due time. All applicants must bring their AISSEE admit card on exam day. Along with the admit card students need to carry a few other things. To know more about Sainik school admit card just click on the link given below.
List of Sainik school
|Sainik School Korukonda|
|Sainik School Kalikiri (AP)|
|Sainik School Goalpara|
|Sainik School Nalanda|
|Sainik School Gopalganj|
|Sainik School Ambikapur|
|Sainik School Balachadi|
|Sainik School Kunjpura|
|Sainik School Rewari|
|Sainik School Sujanpur Tira|
|Sainik School Nagrota|
|Sainik School Tilaiya|
|Sainik School Bijapur|
|Sainik School Kodagu|
|Sainik School Kazakoottam|
|Sainik School Rewa|
|Sainik School Satara|
|Sainik School Imphal|
|Sainik School Chhingchhip|
|Sainik School Punglwa|
|Sainik School Bhubaneshwar|
|Sainik School kapurthala|
|Sainik School Chittorgarh|
|Sainik School Amaravathinagat|
|Sainik School Ghorakhal|
|Sainik School Purulia|
|Sainik School East Siang|
|Sainik School Jhunjhunu|
|Sainik School Chandarapur|
|Sainik School Mainpuri|
|Sainik School Jhansi|
|Sainik School Sambalpur|
|Sainik School Amethi|
AISSEE 2022 notification pdf
Sainik school society helpline number: 7827969316, 7827969318
What is the last date to submit online application for AISSEE 2022?
Last date to submit online application is 5th November 2021
For which class Sainik school entrance test conducted?
Class 6th and class 9th
What is the examination date for AISSEE 2022?
It will be conducted on 9th Jan 2022
Do I need to upload any documents in the Sainik school admission form?
Yes, you need to upload your domicile, birth certificate, and category certificate.