SARATHI PARIVAHAN SEWA/ APPLY LEARNER DRIVING LICENSE (DL) RENEW DRIVING LICENSE/ DOCUMENTS REQUIRED for DL and other services available at a single portal which is sarathi parivahan sewa. Now every Indian from any state or UT can submit their driving license application online while sitting on their couch through the sarathi parivahan portal and not only the application they can also book their driving test slot dates and time as per their choice and convenience. If you are going to apply for a Learner driving license (DL) then you just need to read out this to know in and out of the driving license application.
In this article, we will let you know about the driving license online process documents required for a driving license, its application, test fee, how you can book your test slot, and many more.
Who started the Sarathi Parivahan Driving License portal?
The ministry of road transport and highways has launched a single platform for 1300+ Road Transport Office (RTO) across the nation. Through this portal, applicants can do all the activities related to RTO for which earlier, they have to stand in long queues outside the RTO. It was very helpful for those who are having a very tight schedule and can’t waste their time while standing in queues.
Name all Services that come below the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal?
There is a number of facilities available under the portal and we have mentioned some of the important facilities which can be avail by most of the users.
- Learner license application
- Book test slot for learner license
- Driving license
- Application Status
- Payment status
- Documents upload
- Dl Search etc
- Conductor License
- Driving School License
What will be the main objective of the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Website?
The main Objective of the sarathi Parivahan Sewa website is to provide a single platoform across the nation so that they can opt any services which comes under the RTO hassle free at single place because as you all know that we all are too busy and not have enough time to stand in long queues.
Now you know the basics so lets start with Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
Check : Aadhaar card status
Who can apply for Learner Driving License (DL)?
Such people can apply for learner driving license online who has attained the minimum age of 16 for gearless scooter and 18 years for four-wheelers LMV (NT) and the applicant must be medically fit and must be aware of rules and regulation.
How many types of driving licenses are there?
Basically if see there are four types of Driving license that are issued by the RTO which are: –
- Learner license
- Permanent Driving license for private vehicle owner
- Permanent driving license issued for commercial purpose
- International driving license
Such DL has been further divided into further categories such as: –
- Two-wheeler license (Gearless scooter)
- Two-wheeler License (with gear)
- Four wheeler License (LMV NT)
- Four Wheeler License (HMV)
How to Apply Learner Driving License (DL) online from sarathi Parivahan Portal?
If you are applying first time for a DL then you need to first submit an application for an online Learner driving license and for that, you need to keep ready some of your documents which will be required during the online application: –
Document required for learner driving license (DL)
- Applicant Passport Size photograph
- Signature of the applicant
- Age proof which could be any-one from the following: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- 10th Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- any other proof issued by the concerned department
- Address Proof it could be anyone from the list given below: –
- Aadhaar card
- Voter Id
- Ration Card
- Insurance Policy
- Electricity/ water/ phone Bill
- PAN card
Learner License Online application process: –
In order to submit a learner driving license you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below: –
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan official Portal
- and on this, you need to first select the state from where you are applying for.
- After selecting the state, a new page will open & on this you have to select the Apply Learner License tab
- On the next page, you may get to know the number of stages involved in order to submit the learner license application.
- Once you press the continue tab a page will open in which you have to select the check box as per your requirement and submit it.
- After submitting the same, the learner license application form will appear on your screen which you need to fill very carefully.
- As you submit the application you will receive the application number on your mobile number which you submitted during the submission of the application and through this number you can check the application and payment status and can also book the test slot.
- Once you submit the application form you need to upload your documents as required.
- Once you upload the documents press the next tab which will take you to the payment portal.
- You can pay your application fee online in different ways.
- Once you submit the application fee a page will appears mentioning all of your details that you submitted and here you will find the acknowledgment link which you need to download for future reference.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Slot Booking or sarathi.parivahan.gov.in slot booking
After submitting the application form and payment for that you need to book the test slot for your learner’s license and it can be easily done through the portal.
You can select any dates which are available for the test slot indicating with green colour and after selecting the same you also need to select the time slot for your test.
and on the given date you have to reach the RTO at least 30 minutes before the given time.
How to correct error in Learner license?
If you have done any errors while submitting the online application of learner driving license then it can be rectified by editing the learner application and for this, you need to head towards the sarthi parivahan portal and…
need to submit your application number and DOB at the space provided.
and on submitting it your application form will be available to you and now you can edit the details you are looking for and submit it once you made the changes.
Sarathi Parivahan Mock test For Learning License
Once you book your test slot you need to prepare yourself for the test because if you failed to clear the same learner license will not be issued to you. So at sarathi Parivahan, you can avail the facility of mock test for LL and while taking the mock test you will get an idea about the test.
How one can take the mock test for learner license?
- It was so easy you just need to visit the sarthi parivahan sewa portal and need to select the Mock test link under the learner license tab.
- and once you select it a window will open where you need to enter your…
- DOB Language and
- and once you successfully sign in you can take the test by submitting the correct answer.
What after Learning License issued?
Once you participated in the learning license test and on clearing it successfully the learner license will be issued to you whose validity will be of 6 months from the date of its issuance. After 30 days of issuance, you can apply for a new driving license (permanent) whose details have been given below.
But if somehow you didn’t get the time to issue a new driving license and your learner license has been expired then in that case you can reissue your learner license whose process is given below.
Reissue Expired Learner Driving License
Expired learner license can be re-issued by following some simple steps given below: –
- Visit the sarathi parivahan portal and on the home page select the…
- ‘Expired learner license issue again tab”
- After selecting it a new page will open & in this, you have to submit your expired learning license number and date of birth.
- And on submitting it a window will where you need to submit some of your details followed by a re-issuance fee (if any) and your learner license will be reissued again.
How to apply Online New Driving License (DL)?
Guys you can apply for a permanent driving license (DL) online only after the completion of 30 days of Learning license issuance and its application process was similar to a learner license. Below we have given all the steps which are applicable for its form submission.
- As usual, you have to visit the Sarthi Parivahan Portal first.
- After that, hit the ‘Driving License‘ tab, further in its dropdown select ‘new driving license’
- After selection, the next page will show you the steps involved in the application submission. Press the Continue button
- After pressing the continue tab you need to select the option whether you are holding a learner license or international license or defence license and
- After its selection, enter the respective license number and DOB on the space provided and press the ‘OK’ tab.
- On the next screen, the application form for a new driving license will appear to you.
- After filling the application form, upload the required documents, photo, and signature.
- Later on, if your state providing service of DL test slot Booking then book your slot.
- After this, you have to pay the application fee.
- Once payment was done successfully you can take the printout of the form submitted.
How to book Driving License Slot?
Now the Driving license slot booking can be done easily from Sarthi Parivahan Sewa by following some steps given below: –
- Visit the Official Portal
- On the home page visit the Appointment tab and under this select “Slot booking DL test”
- On the new page, you have to enter either your application number or learner driving license details.
- On submission, a window will open showing the details of the slot availability. Here you can select the date and time of your choice.
- Once the date and time of the test have been selected you need to be present on the given day.
How to cancel the DL Test Slot Booking?
You can also cancel the DL test slot booking by following steps given below: –
- Visit the Sarathi Parivahan and on the home page under the appointment tab select “Cancel DL Test Slot“
- On the new page, you have to enter your details and submit them.
- And after the authentication, your test slot will be canceled by the authority.
Download/Print Driving License
Once your DL was issued by the authority you can download or print your driving license from sarathi parivahan by following steps given below: –
- Open Sarathi Parivahan portal first
- Now under Driving license select the print driving license.
- On new page enter your application number and DOB.
- Once you submit the details your details will be verified and on successful authentication you may download or print your driving license.
Driving License Application Fees
|Learner License||Rs. 200|
|Renewal of Learner License||Rs. 200|
|Driving License||Rs. 200|
|Driving License Test fee||Rs 300|
|Renewal of Driving License||Rs. 200|
|Internation Driving License||Rs 1000|
How to apply New Conductor License online?
Now you can submit an application for New conductor License online from Sarathi Parivahan Portal. Whose steps are given below: –
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan Website
- Select your state from the list and proceed
- Now on the main page, select “New Conductor License” Under the Conductor License Tab.
- Press the Continue tab on the next page.
- Now you have to fill in all the details in the application form carefully as mentioned in your documents.
- After filling the application form upload the documents (if asked to do so).
- Now you have to upload your photograph and signature (applicable for some states only)
- Once you were done with all such steps proceed to the application fee.
How to print Conductor License Online?
Once your RTO issued Conductor license you can print the same by following steps given below: –
- Visit the official website of sarathi Parivahan
- Select Print Conductor License under Conductor License tab
- Press the proceed tab
- Now submit your application number and DOB in the space provided.
- Now you can easily print or download your conductor license.
Sarathi Parivahan Application Status
If you had submitted an application at sarathi parivahan portal then its application status can be checked by following the steps given below: –
- Go to the official website first.
- At home click on the application status
- Next, enter the application status and DOB
- On submitting your Sarathi parivahan DL status or application will appear to you.
Driving License Application form Download
|Application cum physical fitness form||Form 1|
|Medical Certificate||Form 1 A|
|Application for license||Form 4|
|Learner License||Form 3|
|Driving License||Form 6|
|International Driving permit form||Form 6 A|
|Sale Certificate form||Form 21|
Sarathi Parivahan helpline Number
If you face any technical problem at sarathi parivahan portal then you may contact the authority at their contact number which is 0120-2459169 (6 AM to 10 PM) or you may also reach out to the authority by sending an email at email@example.com
How to apply online learner driving license?
You can apply for a learner driving license online through Sarthi Parivahan Portal.
Which application form number is required for learner driving license?
In order to apply for a learner driving license applicant need to submit Form 1A and the application form which was available on the portal.
Do I need to appear for test for learning license?
Yes, after submitting the application form you have to appear for the test on the date and time chosen by you.
What if I didn’t appear for the test on the given day?
In that case, you can apply for a re-appointment from the portal.
What is the validity of learner driving license?
Learner driving license is valid for 6 months only.
After how many days of issuance of Learning driving license I can apply for permanent driving license?
After 30 days of issuance of a learning license, you can apply for a new driving license.
What if my learner driving license expired?
If your learner license is expired then you cannot apply for a new driving license you have to re-issue the learner driving license first.
What if i failed on the test of learner license?
In that case, you can apply for a retest from the portal by submitting the application fee for it.
How one cancel DL test slot booking?
Now applicant can cancel their Test slot booking from the sarathi parivahan website whose link is available under the appointment tab. In order to cancel the test slot you need to submit some of your details.
Can I apply for New conductor License online?
Yes, you can submit an application for a new conductor license online from the sarathi parivahan Sewa portal.