Sarvodaya School Admission Form 2021: The Directorate of Education (DOE) has released the notification for Sarvodaya School admission for KG, Nursery, and Class 1. The application process will commence from 28th June and parents may submit their ward application by 12th July. After accepting the application DOE will take the draw of the application on 20th July 2021 at SMC. For more details about Sarvodaya School admission form 2021 read this article.
Update: Sarvodaya School admission forms are now available, parents may collect their application form, from nearby Sarvodaya School and submit it till 12th July 2021
Sarvodaya School admission form 2021
राजकीय सर्वोदया विद्यालयों मै शैक्षिक सत्र 2021-22 के एडमिशन की तिथी की घोसणा विभाग द्वारा कर दी गई है। इस सत्र मै एडमिशन फॉर्म जमा करने की प्रक्रिया 28 जून से प्रारम्भ होगी। अतः जो भी माता पिता अपने बच्चे का एडमिशन नर्सरी, केजी, या कक्षा एक मै कराने इच्छुक है, वह 12 जुलाई तक अपना आवेदन पूर्ण रूप से भरकर विद्यालय मै जमा करवा दे। अभिवावक सर्वोदय स्कूल के एडमिशन फॉर्म अपने नजदीकी स्कूल से प्राप्त कर सकते है। सर्वोदय स्कूल एडमिशन 2021 के बारे मै अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे दिए हुए लेख को पढ़े।
Sarvodaya School admission Form date
|Notification release on||23rd June 2021|
|Application submission starts from||28th June 2021|
|Last date to submit application||12th July 2021|
|List of applicant in case of deficiency||14th July 2021|
|Correction in applicant deficiency||14th to 17th July 2021|
|Draw date||20th July 2021|
|Draw list displayed in||23rd July 2021|
|Admission of shortlisted students||26th July 2021 to 4th August 2021|
|Waiting list students admission (if seat vacant)||5th to 8th August 2021|
|If a seat left after waiting list admission then vacant seat filled after||9th August 2021|
Sarvodaya School admission 2021: Overview
|Article About||Admission form|
|Class||Nursery, KG, and Class 1|
|Admission Start from||28th June|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Admission process||Draw Lots|
Eligibility criteria for Sarvodaya School admission
Only such students are eligible to apply who will fulfill the criteria as given below: –
- Nursery class: Children must have completed 3 years as on 31/3/2021
- KG class: Children must have completed 4 years as on 31/3/2021
- 1st class: Children must have completed 5 years as on 31/3/2021
Note: relaxation of 30 days will be given for maximum and minimum age limit for Nursery, KG, and 1st class, whereas, Divyang children are also eligible for further relaxation as notified for them.
Reservation of seat in Sarvodaya schools
For admission, seats will be reserved for some categories whose details are given below: –
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.5%
- Divyangjan: 3%
- Employees of DOE: 2%
Note: If seats remain vacant in any of the above-mentioned categories then seats will be filled by UR category students as per their name in merit.
Documents required for Sarvodaya School Admission Form
Parents if your ward is shortlisted for admission then you must keep below-mentioned documents and present the same to the school allotted to your ward: –
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photo
- Address proof
Recommended: RIMC Admit Card 2021
Sarvodaya School Admission Form: All you wanted to know
- All Sarvodaya in Delhi has at least one section of Nursery/KG/Class 1st, which will consist of 40 students in each section.
- Students residing in a radius of 1 km of any Sarvodaya are eligible to apply but if there is no Sarvodaya in their vicinity then this distance could be exceeded to 3 km.
- In case, the school is not available within a radius of 3 km, then you are eligible to apply for the school nearer to your residence.
- Parents may collect the application form from the HOS (Head of school) during school timing.
- The application form will also be available at the school security guard
- Parents once filled the application form may drop the same in the drop box placed at school.
- Parents can drop the application form from 28th June to 12th July from 8:30 am to 11:30 am and 2:30 pm to 5:30 in the evening on all working days.
- The school will open the dropbox on 13th July, and if they found any deficiency, then it will be displayed on 14th July on the school notice board.
- Parents may visit the school and correct the deficiency till 16th July 2021.
- If schools received an application that equals the number of seats available then the seat will be allotted without conducting any draw but if the number of applications is more than the seats then the authority will conduct a draw on 20th July at 11 am in presence of SMC members.
- Sarvodaya School admission draw list will display on 23rd July 2021 at 11 am in morning shifts and at 3:30 pm in evening shifts.
- Parents may complete the admission procedure from 26th June to 4th July 2021.
- If any seat left vacant after the admission process then the waiting list students will be invited for admission from 5th July to 7th July 2021 (in order of their name)
- If still, any seats left then seats will be filled on a first cum first serve basis after 9th July 2021 for the registered students.
- Details regarding the number of seats available and other details will also be displayed on a flex banner which will be placed outside the school.
|List of Sarvodaya School having KG||Check here|
|List of Sarvodaya School having Nursery||Check here|
|List of Sarvodaya School having class 1st||Check here|
Is Sarvodaya School admission form available or not?
It will be available from 28th June 2021
How can I submit Sarvodaya School admission form?
Parents may submit their ward form offline.
Where can I collect the Sarvodaya School Admission form 2021?
Parents may collect it from nearby school or it will be also available at the school security guard.
How many seats are available for admission in each Sarvodaya school?
You may collect the information about seat availability from respective schools.
What is the last date to submit the Sarvodaya school admission form for class 1st/KG/Nursery?
Parents may submit their application form by 12th July 2021.
When will the officials conduct the Sarvodaya school admission draw for KG/Nursery/ Class1?
It will be conducted on 20th July at school premises.