SBI CBO 2020 recruitment: SBI has invited the application for eligible candidates for the post of circle based officer (CBO). If you are among those who aspire to join SBI as an officer and fulfill the eligibility criteria which was given below then you can register for it online. Through this application, SBI going to recruit 3850 Circle based officers and online application window will open from 27th July to 16th August 2020. Read the article to know eligibility criteria, application fee, registration process, documents required, and other of SBI CBO recruitment 2020.
SBI CBO 2020 recruitment: Vacancy details
Before moving forward have a look at the number of vacancy circle wise available.
Eligibility criteria for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates applying for the must be graduated from any recognized university or equivalent to it.
- Applicant must mention their percentage obtained in online application upto two decimal.
Age limit: Applicant should not exceed age limit of 30 year means he/she should not be born before 02-08-1990.
Age relaxation (in upper age limit)
- SC/ST: 5 year
- OBC (non-creamy): 3 years
- PWD: 10 to 15 year
- Ex-servicemen: 5 year
Experience: Applicants should have experience of a minimum of 2 years as an officer in any scheduled commercial bank or RRB.
Local language: Applicant must know the local language for the circle they are applying for and studied that language in 10/12 class.
Note: if any of the candidates having a record of defaulter in repayment of loan/credit card due/ or having adverse CIBIL report are not eligible to apply for post.
Selection procedure for SBI Circle based officer
Selection will be based on shortlisting of applicants and after that interview will be conducted for shortlisted candidates but bank reserve the right to conduct written examination if required. Parameter for shortlisting of applicants will be decided by the shortlisting committee and applicant shortlisted will be called for interview.
After conducting an interview merit list in descending order will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Interview. For each state, a separate merit list will be drawn category wise.
Emolument for CBO 2020
Those selected for the SBI CBO 2020 recruitment will receive emolument in the scale of JMGS-I and at the start of scale, they received 23,700/- with one increment on completion of each year service. They will also receive DA, HRA, lease rental, CCA, medical and other allowances.
Joining as an SBI CBO 2020
- On shortlisting, candidates will join their designated circle and they will be on probation of 6 months.
- They will be assessed during this period to confirm the suitability.
- General/EWS/OBC: 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
Documents required for SBI CBO 2020 recruitment
Applicants need to keep their following documents in scanned form for online application
Guidelines for uploading documents
You need to follow the criteria to upload documents in SBI CBO 2020 recruitment application form, which we have given below.
- it should be signed with a black pen only on white paper
- Should be signed by applicant only because if found any mismatch on later stage candidature will be canceled.
- Scanned size should be between 10 to 20 kb
- Do not sign in capital letters.
- It should be recently clicked passport size colour photograph
- Scan size should be in between 20 to 50 kb
- Cap, hat, and dark glasses not allowed except religious headgear but it should not cover the face.
- Documents mention above should in pdf format
- The page should be in A4 size
- And the size of the file should not exceed 500kb
- Documents uploaded must be clear and readable.
Apply online for SBI CBO 2020 recruitment
To apply online follow the procedure given below:
- Visit banks official website and select career tab
- Scroll down the career page and select current opening
- Now click on the online application form
- select new registration tab to fill application form
- Enter basic details to generate registration number and password
- Submit details thereafter.
- You can submit application in one go or can submit it later once registration number generated but you need to submit it in a maximum of 3 attempts.
- But the facility to edit and re-open will be available 3 times only.
- Upload documents at the space provided.
- Submit application fee if required
- E-receipt will be generated once the payment was successful.
- Take the print out of the application submitted for future reference.
Important Link for SBI CBO 2020 recruitment
- Official website
- SBI CBO 2020 notification PDF
- For new registration (Application over now)
- How to apply
- Before applying online must read all criteria and guidelines mention in notification
- The applicant can apply for one circle only if one found applicants applied for more than one circle than the last circle applied will be considered valid and fee will not be refunded for the previous application.
- If on selection candidates must present all documents submitted in application form
- Selected candidates will be posted in the circle they selected at time of registration