SEBI Grade A officer Phase II admit card 2020 (OUT): The security and exchange board of India (SEBI) has invited applications for 147 posts of Assistant Manager and candidates who had applied for the post now looking for its Phase II Admit Card which is now available to download. Phase II exam is now re-scheduled to 27th Feb 2021. Scroll down the page to get more info about SEBI Grade A officer admit card 2020.
Latest Update 6th Feb: SEBI has released the Phase II Exam admit card. Applicant can download their Call letter from link given on this page.
SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020: Important dates
|Availability of call letter on a website||Available Now|
|Phase I examination dates|
17th January 2021
|Phase I Examination result date|
|Phase II examination date|
27th February 2021
|Phase II result date||TBA|
SEBI Grade A call letter 2020: Exam facts
- There will be a 1/4th negative marking in the examination.
- Every student needs to secure at least 30% marks in paper 1 and 40% in paper 2 if they are seeking to qualify for Phase II examination.
- For paper 1 the duration of examination is 60 minutes while for paper 2 it is 40 minute.
- Applicants need to carry One Photo identification proof in original and a copy of it.
SEBI Grade A officer Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the board||Security and exchange board of India (SEBI)|
|Examination name||Grade A officer|
|Post name||Assistant Manager|
|Number of posts||147|
|Last date of online application||Extended to 31 May 2020 (again extended to 31 July 2020)|
further extended to 31st October 2020
|Admit card status||Available|
How to download the SEBI Grade A officer admit card 2020?
To download SEBI grade A admit card applicants need to follow some procedure which we have given below:
- Visit the SEBI official website
- At home page press the ‘CAREERS’ Tab available under the ABOUT section
- After that, the call letter download link will be available on this page, click the same.
- It will take you to new page where…
- You need to enter ‘Registration number’ and ‘password‘ as received during registration.
- After submitting details call letter will be available to you.
- Check the details mention in it thoroughly.
- Save the file and take a print out of it for examination day.
SEBI Grade A officer admit card details
Do you know SEBI Grade A admit card generated electronically and sometimes, it might contain discrepancies, so every candidate needs to check it especially personal details and if found any discrepancy then report immediately SEBI officials at their recruitment helpline number.
Details SEBI admit card carry is given as:
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- Father name
- Name of the examination
- Examination centre details
- Date and time of the examination
- Photograph of the applicant
- Space to affix the photograph
- Space for thumb impression and signature for the applicant
- Guidelines for examination
Documents required for SEBI 2020 examination
Applicants, while appearing for the examination you need to present some documents at the entrance of examination centre and iif you failed to present it you will not be allowed to enter. So, it’s must for all to carry such documents which we have listed below:
- Admit card print out.
- One Photograph similar to the one as uploaded in the application.
- One photo identity proof in original as well as a photocopy of it.
Note: Photo identity proof could be anyone that was issued by state or central government and make sure ID details should be matched with admit card.
SEBI Grade A Call letter| Guidelines for applicants
- On examination day, carry documents as listed in the admit card.
- Affix your photograph at the space provided.
- Put your signature in front of invigilator and it should be similar to the one you uploaded.
- Reach the examination hall before the given time.
- Any kind of electronic device and gadgets are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Adhere to the instruction given by the invigilator
- If anyone indulges in any UFM activity then such applicants will debar from the examination.
SEBI Grade A 2020 Examination scheme
Hope you all know very well about the Phase I examination scheme. In case you missed something about it then read the section given below
Basically phase I examination is a screening test and through this will get to know about candidate’s ability and for this to clear this you all need to go through two MCQ papers consisting of 100 marks each.
The stream and subject for both the paper are given as:
- Paper 1
|Examination duration||60 minutes|
|Cut-off percentage||30% (minimum 30 marks)|
|Subjects: For all streams||GA/English language/quantitative aptitude/reasoning|
- Paper 2
|Maximum marks for each stream||100|
|Duration for each stream||40 minutes|
|The cut-off percentage for each stream||40%|
|General stream||MCQ based on Commerce/accountancy/management/finance/costing/companies Act/ Economics|
|Legal/I.T/Engineering stream/official language stream:||MCQ base on the specialized subject of each stream|
|Research stream||MCQ based on Economics/Econometrics/statistics/finance/commerce|
SEBI Grade A officer result 2020
After conducting examination successfully for Phase I authority will announce its result on their official portal and applicants who have secured the cut-off marks in Phase I will be shortlisted for the Phase II examination. You all must know that and the marks secured in Phase I is only to shortlist candidates for Phase II and its marks will not be counted for final merit of the recruitment.
SEBI Grade A officer Admit card 2020
The security exchange board of India has issued the notification for the post in March first week and after that, it has extended its application online registration twice, there are thousands of candidates who showed interest in the recruitment and applied for the same. The number of post for an assistant manager is different for each department.
Frequently asked questions
When will authority issue the admit card for its assistant manager examination?
The admit card for Grade A officer will be issued at least two weeks before the commencement of the examination
When was the Grade A officer phase I examination was scheduled?
The examination date for Grade A officer was rescheduled to 17th January 2021.
What is the duration of the examination?
For paper 1 and paper 2 the duration of examination is 60 minutes and 40 minutes respectively.
Is there any negative marking in the examination?
Yes, for every incorrect answer 1/4th marks will be deducted.
Do I need to carry any documents on the examination day?
Yes, you need to carry one photo identification proof along with the admit card.
What is the cut-off percentage for the examination?
The cut-off percentage for paper 1 and paper 2 is 30% and 40% respectively.