SEBI Grade A officer admit card 2020: The security and exchange board of India (SEBI) has announced the notification for 147 posts of Assistant manager and interested candidates who had applied for the posts are now looking for the admit card for its Phase I examination which was scheduled to be held on
4th July 2020 (postponed).
Applicants you can download the admit card from the official website by entering some of their details in the login. Earlier, the SEBI Grade A examination was to be conducted in April 2020 but due to the COVID-19, it was postponed.
Applicants, once the board announced it admit card issuing date we will notify the same here and also provide you live link of it so that you can download it without any issue.
In the section given below, we are going to talk about some other details of the examination and the procedure of downloading the admit card.
Table of Content
- 1 SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020: Important dates
- 2 SEBI Grade A call letter 2020: Important facts
- 3 Steps to download the SEBI Grade A officer admit card 2020
- 4 SEBI Grade A officer admit card details
- 5 Documents required on the day of examination
- 6 SEBI Grade A Examination scheme
- 7 SEBI Grade A officer result 2020
- 8 Frequently asked questions
- 8.1 When will board issued the admit card for its assistant manager examination?
- 8.2 When was the Grade A officer phase I examination was scheduled?
- 8.3 What is the duration of the examination?
- 8.4 Is there any negative marking in the examination?
- 8.5 What is the cut-off percentage for the examination?
- 8.6 Share this:
- 8.7 Related Post
SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020: Important dates
|Availability of call letter on a website||Available soon|
|Phase I examination dates|
|Phase I Examination result date|
|Phase II examination date|
|Phase II result date||TBA|
SEBI Grade A call letter 2020: Important facts
- There will be a 1/4th negative marking in the examination.
- Every student needs to secure at least 30% marks in paper 1 and 40% in paper 2 if they are seeking to qualify for Phase II examination.
- For paper 1 the duration of examination is 60 minutes while for paper 2 it is 40 minute.
- Applicants need to carry One Photo identification proof in original and a copy of it.
Steps to download the SEBI Grade A officer admit card 2020
To download the admit card from the official website you need to follow the procedure which we have given below:
- Visit the SEBI official website
- At home page press the ‘CAREERS’ Tab available under the ABOUT section
- After that, the call letter download link will be available on this page, click the same.
- Now link will take you to the call letter download section where…
- You need to enter the registration number and password as received during the registration process.
- Hit the submit button and the call letter is on your screen.
- Check the list of details available in it, sometimes it may have a discrepancy.
- Save the file and take a print out of it for examination day.
Download the SEBI Grade A officer admit card (link available soon)
SEBI Grade A officer admit card details
Do you know the SEBI Grade A officer admit card was issued electronically and sometimes while generating it, it might contain some discrepancy, so all candidates need to check their details especially personal details thoroughly and if it has any discrepancy then you may report immediately to the SEBI authority so that they may rectify it.
Few details of the admit card is given below:
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- Father name
- Name of the examination
- Examination centre details
- Date and time of the examination
- Photograph of the applicant
- Space to affix the photograph
- Space for thumb impression and signature for the applicant
- Guidelines for examination
Documents required on the day of examination
Applicants to appear in the examination you need to furnish some documents at the examination centre and without having anyone of it you will not be allowed to enter the centre. So, it’s a must for all to carry these documents which we have listed below:
- Printout copy of the admit card
- Photograph similar to the one as uploaded in the application
- One identity proof in original as well as a photocopy of it
Note: You can bring any Photo identification which was issued by the state or central government and make sure the ID you are furnishing must have the same name as printing on the admit card.
SEBI Grade A Call letter| Guidelines for applicants
- On the examination day, you must carry the documents which were mention in the admit card.
- Must affix the photograph space provided in admit card.
- Put your signature in front of the invigilator and it must match to the one you uploaded.
- Reach the examination hall before the given time.
- Do not carry any kind of smartphone and other smart devices in the examination hall.
- Do follow the instruction given by the invigilator
- If anyone indulges in any UFM activity then such applicants will debar from the examination.
SEBI Grade A Examination scheme
It is very important for all the applicants who had successfully registered for the recruitment that they know the examination scheme very well and need to prepare accordingly. For them below we have given the details exam scheme.
The phase I online examination is a screening examination for candidates, to know the ability of the candidates and to clear this they need to go through the two MCQ paper consisting of 100 marks each.
The stream and subject for both the paper are given as:
- Paper 1
|Examination duration||60 minutes|
|Cut-off percentage||30% (minimum 30 marks)|
|Subjects: For all streams||GA/English language/quantitative aptitude/reasoning|
- Paper 2
|Maximum marks for each stream||100|
|Duration for each stream||40 minutes|
|The cut-off percentage for each stream||40%|
|General stream||MCQ based on Commerce/accountancy/management/finance/costing/companies Act/ Economics|
|Legal/I.T/Engineering stream/official language stream:||MCQ base on the specialized subject of each stream|
|Research stream||MCQ based on Economics/Econometrics/statistics/finance/commerce|
SEBI Grade A officer result 2020
After conducting the SEBI Grade A officer Phase I examination successfully the board will announce its result on their official portal and the result could arrive in the first week of August 2020. while Those applicants who have secured the cut-off marks in the Phase I examination will be shortlisted for the Phase II examination and the marks secured by the applicants in the Phase I is only for the shortlisting of candidates for Phase II and its marks will not be counted in final merit of the recruitment.
SEBI Grade A officer Admit card 2020
The security exchange board of India has issued the notification for the post in March first week and after that, it has extended its application online registration twice, there are thousands of candidates who showed interest in the recruitment and applied for the same. The number of post for an assistant manager is different for each department.
SEBI Grade A officer Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the board||Security and exchange board of India (SEBI)|
|Examination name||Grade A officer|
|Post name||Assistant Manager|
|Number of posts||147|
|Last date of online application||Extended to 31 May 2020 (again extended to 31 July 2020)|
|Admit card status||NA|
Frequently asked questions
When will board issued the admit card for its assistant manager examination?
The admit card for Grade A officer will be issued at least two weeks before the commencement of the examination
When was the Grade A officer phase I examination was scheduled?
The examination date for Grade A officer was scheduled on
4th July 2020. has been postponed new date for examination will be intimated soon.
What is the duration of the examination?
For paper 1 and paper 2 the duration of examination is 60 minutes and 40 minutes respectively.
Is there any negative marking in the examination?
Yes, for every incorrect answer 1/4th marks will be deducted.
What is the cut-off percentage for the examination?
The cut-off percentage for paper 1 and paper 2 is 30% and 40% respectively.