SSC Stenographer notification for Grade C & D recruitment notification has been released by the authority. Its online application procedure will be available until 4th November 2020. The number of vacancies has not been disclosed & will be available later. Eligibility for the post is 12th pass with typing knowledge and the age of the candidates for the post should be between 18 to 30 years. If you are interested in SSC Stenographer Grade C & D recruitment then do check eligibility criteria, exam scheme, selection process, and many more which is given below.
SSC Stenographer notification 2020
SSC Stenographer notification has been released by the commission and applicants who are looking for such posts can check their eligibility and other criteria for the recruitment. Scroll down to check in details about ssc stenographer notification
- For Stenographer Grade C & D post, SSC will hold an open competitive examination which will be a Computer-based examination (CBE).
- The stenographer Grade C will be of group B non Gazetted posts whereas…
- Grade ‘D’ are from group C which falls under various ministries and departments in GOI.
Note: Remember these posts are for stenographer so only such candidates are eligible to apply who have enough skills in stenography typing.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2020: Overview
|Post name||Stenographer Grade C and D|
|Number of posts||To be declared|
|Online application date||till 4th November 2020|
|Application fee||Rs 100/- (women SC/ST/PWD/ESM exempted)|
|Exam date||29th to 31st March 2021|
|Selection process||Computer-based Exam, Skill test|
|Age limit||up to 30 years|
Who can apply for SSC Stenographer C & D posts?
Only such candidates who are a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan/Tibetan refugee/ person migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, etc.
SSC Stenographer age limit for grade C & D posts?
If you are seeking to apply for the post then you must be born between 2nd August 1990 to 1st August 2002 inclusive of both dates.
Whereas the minimum age for both Grades is similar but upper age limit is different which is given below:
|Post Grade||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Grade C||18 year||30 years|
|Grade D||18 years||27 years|
Relaxation in age: If you belong to a reserved category then there is some reservation in the upper age limit.
Education qualification for SSC Stenographer 2020 recruitment
Applicants must have completed 12th class from a recognized board
SSC Stenographer selection process
Before moving to online application process let’s have a quick look at the process of selection for the said post. So below we have given some points related to selection procedure for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment 2020.
- First applicants have to appear in the CBE which was scheduled for 29th to 31st March 2021
- Based on the marks secured in CBE, applicants will be shortlisted category wise for skill test for the post they have applied for.
- Skill test is compulsory for all shortlisted candidates and it will be qualifying in nature.
- Standard to qualify the skill test will be fixed by the commission.
- A merit list will be prepared by the commission for those candidates who have qualified for the skill test on the basis of CBE.
- The final selection will be done on the grounds of post available in the department and performance of the candidates in CBE and the preference they submitted during the submission of application form.
- If any candidates selected for first available preference according to the merit then they will not be considered for remaining option.
- Candidates appointed for the post will be on a probation period of 2 years
SSC Stenographer apply online procedure
Online application submission for Stenogrphaer Grade C & D posts consists of two parts:
- One time registration
- Filling online application form
Step I: One time registration
For one-time registration applicants need to upload some of their documents/information whose details is given below:
Documents required for one-time registration
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar number/Voter ID/PAN/Passport/Driving license
- Email ID
- Board, Roll number, year of passing in matriculation
Steps for one time registration
- Visit the official website
- Now on the home page click on the new user
- After that fill, basic details form carefully and submit the form
- After this, you will receive the registration number and password
Step II: Filling online application form
After doing one-time registration in the portal applicants have to fill the SSC stenographer online application and for that, they need to follow the steps which we have given below:
- Now login in the portal with the registration and password receive during one-time registration
- Now application form will appear
- Select post applying for and medium of examination
- After this upload photograph and signature
- And take a print out of the application form for future reference
<<< Click here: One time registration>>>
<<< Click here: Online application form>>>
<<<SSC Stenographer notification PDF>>>
SSC Stenographer Application fee
- The application fee for the post is Rs 100/- but candidates who are from SC/ST/PWD/ESM or women of all categories are exempted from the application fee.
- Application fee can be submitted online via Debit/Credit/Net banking mode.
- However, applicants can also submit their fee through offline mode by generating challan for the same, and the fee can be deposited to a nearby SBI bank.
Examination scheme for SSC Stenographer C & D?
|Subject (part)||Number of question||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence (part I)||50||50|
|General Awareness (Part II)||50||50|
|English Language & Comprehension (Part III)||100||100|
Key points related to examination
- SSC Stenographer C & D exam date is 29th to 31st March 2021
- The examination duration will be of 2 hours (40 minutes will be provided additionally to candidates eligible for scribe)
- The test will be of Objective type and available in English and Hindi
- For every wrong attempt, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Marks secured in this will be normalized by using the commission formula…
- and this normalized score will be used to determine the final merit and cut off
- there is no provision for re-evaluation or rechecking in the test.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D vacancy 2020
In Stenographer Grade C & D notification nothing was mentioned, about how many posts they are looking to recruit from this recruitment drive and such information will be informed in a later stage and once it was available we will updated the same here on this page.
SSC Stenographer answer key
After appearing for the examination successfully commission will displayed the stenographer tentative answer key on its website and for the same representation (objection) can be submitted by the applicants, if any, within the duration allotted.
For submitting representation applicant have to pay Rs 100/- per question
SSC Stenographer cut off 2020
In order to qualify the computer-based examination applicants have to secure minimum qualifying marks category wise which we have given below:
<<<SSC JHT admit card date>>>
What is the last date to submit application for Stenographer Grade C & D 2020 posts?
4th November 2020.
How much is the online application fee for Stenographer?
Rs 100/- but women applicants and reserved category applicants are exempted from this.
When will SSC hold examination for Stenographer grade C & D posts?
SSC Stenographer exam date is 29th March to 31st March 2021
What will be the procedure of selection for SSC stenographer?
Computer-based examination and skill test