TNVelaivaaippu registration & renewal online: TN Velai Vaaippu is an online registration portal for job seekers where they can register and could participate in a job fair organized by the employer registered in the portal. This portal provides online registration, renewal, and updation for job seekers. Through this, you will get vocational guidance, unemployment assistance, employment market information, and grievance redressal. Below in this article, you will get to know TNVelaivaaippu registration, renewal, and how to participate in a job fair.
TNVelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal
TN Government has come up with a portal called TNVelaivaaippu where unemployed candidates of states who have completed their education qualification can register themself to get TN Employment card and with the help of this, they can apply for various government jobs and can also appear for a job fair conducted by the private and reputed companies to hire young and energetic candidates. For more details about TNVelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal process scroll down this page.
Objective of TNVelaivaaippu Registration
- Through this, you can register online with employment offices, can do online updation and renewal
- To develop a databank for those candidates who are highly qualified from the live register of employment offices.
- This portal is accessible for the private sector who can fill up the vacancies required by them
- Get information about the deadline of application, and trending employment in the state
Overview of TNVelaivaaippu Employment Registration Portal
|Department name||Employment and Training TN|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed students of TN|
|Article about||TNVelaivaaippu Registration Process|
|Benefits||Provide employment to unemployed candidates|
Who can register at TNVelaivaaippu Employment Portal?
There are following eligibility criteria which on attaining you can register yourself at TNVelaivaaippu portal:
- Applicant must be the domiciled residents of Tamil Nadu
- He/she Must be a student who is seeking for job.
- The qualification required for registration is
- Completed Class 8th/10th/12th or one who has completed its UG/PG degree.
- Students unable to clear their respective examination can also register
- Applicant having an extra skill and other education qualification may also register
List of documents required to register in TNVelaivaaippu Portal
You must keep some documents handy before you may proceed for TNVelaivaaippu registration:
- Student’s academic qualification documents like marksheet and certificate.
- If anyone completed his/her graduation or PG but didn’t receive the degree then they can submit a provisional degree
- Aadhaar Card
- Identification proof
- Address Proof
- Any prior Experience certificate
How students/job seekers can register at TNVelaivaaippu Exchange online portal?
There are some steps which you need to be followed for TNVelaivaaippu Registration
- First, you need to visit the TNVelaivaaippu official website which is https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/
- As the home page appears, click on the “New User” tab.
- Instruction for registrants will appear on your screen. Once you read them carefully press the “I Agree” tab.
- On pressing I Agree tab the registration form for candidates will appear
- Enter all details carefully and correctly as mentioned in your documents because any error may lead to the cancellation of your TN Employment registration.
- Press the save button once you submit your details
- Once your registration process is successful your login credentials will be generated by the portal.
- You need to keep these details handy for further process.
TN Employment Exchange Application form
After registering in the TNVelaivaaippu portal now you need to fill the Employment exchange application form by going through the process given below: –
- To submit the TN Employment form visit the department portal
- Now, you need to login into the portal with details received during registration.
- Select your district and proceed to the application form
- After filling in the details submit the application form
- Once the submission process completed, an acknowledgment slip will appear on your screen and the same will also be sent to your registered Email ID
- Take the printout of it and pile up all your documents list and submit it to the nearest employment exchange within 15 days of application submission.
- Authority will issue you an employment registration card
- Now you can participate in a job fair which is organized by various companies.
- Keep your card safely and do not forget to renew it before its expiry date.
TN Velaivaaippu lapsed renewal 2022?
If your TN employment card renewal date is about to expire in the next few days then you need to renew it before the due date which can be done online by following steps given here or if your
- Visit the TNVelaivaaippu website
- Press the renewal tab
- Enter your login details
- Provide the asked information and proceed
- In case applicant want to add some other certificate then they can add it and follow the process.
- Click the submit tab and your application for extending the validity will be processed by the department and once it was confirmed you will be notified.
Update profile at Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
If you are looking to update any of the details submitted previously then it can be done by going through the process here: –
- Open the Tnvelaivaaippu Portal
- Select the Update Profile tab
- Login with details
- Now update the details you are looking for
- Provide supportive documents and complete the process.
How to check latest vacancies at TNVelaivaaippu Portal?
Students who had registered at the TN Employment portal now must be looking for the latest vacancies which have been posted by the various companies. Then such vacancies can be checked easily online whose process is given as: –
- Open the TNVelaivaaippu Website
- On the right-hand side of the portal, you can see the latest advertised vacancies tab. Click on it
- A pdf file of the latest vacancies will be on your screen, carrying the name and number of posts and last date to apply for it.
Click here, for Latest vacancies available at TNVelaivaaippu Portal
How one can register online for TN employment exchange?
For TNVelaivaaippu Registration copy this URL https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/LoginAction.htm
Click ‘New User’
Submit the details appeared in the registration form
On submitting login details will be generated through which you can submit TN Employment application form.
How to renew lapsed TN employment exchange card once its expires?
For TNVelaivaaippu Registration renewal visit the URL https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/
Select the ‘Renewal’ tab
Enter login details
Go through the process and press the renewal tab
submit the details thereafter asked by the portal and complete your renewal process.
What is the use of TN Employment registration?
It will help you to appear in job fair that have been conducted by the companies with the help of TN Employment exchange because only such candidates can participate in the fair who has done their registration at TN Employment portal.