Tripura ITI Merit List 2022: The Department of Industries & Commerce, Tripura invited applications from eligible candidates for admission in Govt ITI, and a number of applicants applied for the same. Only those students eligible for admission whose names appear on the merit list which is going to be published on 20th July 2022. Tripura ITI merit list will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in their qualifying examination.
Applicants shortlisted need to take out the printout of the allotment slip and need to produce it along with other key documents (details shared below in this article).
Tripura ITI Merit List 2022: Overview
|Article About||ITI merit list|
|Department Name||Industries and Commerce|
|Merit List Publication||20 July|
|Mode of Publication||Online|
|Department Portal Address||itiadmission.tripura.gov.in|
itiadmission.tripura.gov.in ITI Schedule 2022
|Merit List||20 July|
|Seat Allocation (PWD)||20 July|
|admission of PWD applicants||21 to 22 July|
|Seat Allocation (other applicants)||25 July|
|Admission of other candidates||27 to 30 July|
How to download Tripura ITI merit list 2022?
- Visit the authority portal i.e. itiadmission.tripura.gov.in
- On the home page, find the merit list link under the “News and Events” section.
- The list is expected to be available in pdf format but in case it is available in login then you need to enter your login details.
- Once you get the list look out for your name.
- If your name appears on it then do report to the allotted institute will all required documents whose list is given below.
Document required on admission day
Those who have been shortlisted in the merit list need to produce some of their documents at the ITI allotted to them then only their admission will be confirmed: –
- Allotment slip
- Aadhaar & ration card*
- passport size photo (2)
- Mark sheet and certificate*
- Caste Certificate*
- Resident certificate*
- Bank details*
- Undertaking documents
- medical fitness certificate
- Caution money of Rs 1000 (which is refundable once training has been completed)
*Such documents have to be self-attested by the applicants
Tripura Merit list tier breaker criteria
As mentioned above that the Tripura ITI merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination but in case of a tie then the following tie-breaking criteria will come into play: –
Trades required 10th pass qualification
- Percentage secured in Maths and Science
- Percentage in Maths
- Percentage in Science
- Percentage in English
Trades required qualification of 10th/8th
- Percentage of two best language subjects
- Percentage in English