UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education) has invited the online application for the recruitment of 1238 male and female staff nurses. The online application window for the post will be available till 4th March 2021. Before submitting the application form, applicants do check the eligibility criteria, exam scheme, documents required, application fee, and other details about UBTER Staff Nurse recruitment which was given below.
UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020-21
Earlier, on 12th December 2020, UBTER has released the official notification to recruit 1238 staff nurses, and both male and female candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the post submitted their application but now the board has canceled the previous advertisement and now issued the new one which was similar to the one as previously issued.
So if you are among the applicant who had submitted the application previously need not apply again your application will be considered for this too.
UBTER Staff nurse recruitment
Once the application form accepted by the authority, it will be scrutinized first, and those who are ineligible, their list will be released on the official website on 20th March 2021 and such applicants can upload their requisite documents up to 25th March 2021.
UBTER Staff Nurse Application Important Dates
|Notification available on||3rd Feb 2021|
|Online application commences on||5th Feb 2021|
|Last date to submit online application||4th March 2021|
|Last date to submit application fee||4th March 2021|
|Last date to print out the application form||5th March 2021|
|Availability of ineligible list after scrutinized||20th March 2021|
|Last date to upload documents by |
|25th March 2021|
|Admit card release on||20th Feb 2021|
|Exam Date||7th March 2021|
UBTER Staff Nurse Application 2021: Overview
|Exam Conducting authority||UBTER|
|Total number of posts||1238|
|Selection process||written examination|
|Application fee||UR/OBC: Rs. 800/-|
SC/ST/EWS/PWD: Rs 400/-
|Application mode||Online only|
|Age||21 to 42 years|
|Examination center||Dehradun and Haldwani|
|Payscale||9300-34800/- (GP 4600/-)|
UBTER Staff Nurse Vacancy Details
For Staff Nurse
|Category||For Female||For Male|
Eligibility criteria for UBTER Staff Nurse recruitment 2021
Age: Applicant age will be calculated as on 1st Jan 2021.
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 42 years
B.Sc (Honours) OR B.Sc Nursing (Regular) OR Post Basic B.Sc Nursing OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery/Psychiatry from any recognized University or Institution which is recognized from the Indian Nursing council.
Possess Registration certificate from Uttrakhand/Indian Nursing Council in B.Sc. (Hons)/ B.Sc Nursing (Regular)/ Post Basic Nursing/ PG Diploma in General Nursing & midwifery/psychiatry
Have knowledge of working in Hindi
Applicants do have 1 year of experience after the completion of said courses in a 30 bedded private hospital which must be registered from a State hospital or clinical establishment.
To qualify for the said post applicant need to clear the written examination by securing minimum qualifying marks according to their category.
Candidates who qualify the same, their merit list will be prepared.
Cut off marks
Applicants need to secure minimum marks as given below:
- General/OBC: 45% marks
- SC/ST: 35% marks
Ubter Staff nurse exam scheme is given as:
- The exam will be of objective type which will have two papers.
- Paper 1 question will be based on nursing and,
- Paper 2 questions will be based on General Hindi, General Knowledge, and awareness.
- Examination duration will of 3 hours.
- Both papers will conduct in one shift only and also possess one booklet.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for the wrong answer, 1/4th of marks will be deducted.
How to apply Online for UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020-21?
In order to submit a Staff nurse application online applicants must follow some steps which we have given below:
- Go through UBTER official website
- Select the Staff nurse official portal link available on the home page
- On the next page, select the “Apply now” tab
- It will take you to the application form
- Enter all the details carefully and the entries which are marked as star (*) are mandatory to submit.
- Review the details once submitted and then press the register now tab
- On the next upload the documents which are required for the post and as mentioned below.
- After this, pay the application fee through online mode.
- At last, take the printout of the application form for a later stage.
List of documents
While submitting the online application you have to upload some of your documents and for that, you need to keep them in a scanned format as the size mentioned. So below we have given the list of documents and their size.
- Photograph (20 to 50 Kb)
- Signature (10 to 20 kb)
- Identity proof (100 to 200 kb)
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet and certificate (100 to 200 kb)
- Academic qualification certificate and registration certificate as required for the posts (100 to 200 kb)
- Domicile certificate (100 to 200 kb)
- Experience certificate (100 to 200 kb)
- NOC (100 to 200 kb)
- Caste certificate (100 to 200 kb)
- PWD certificate (100 to 200 kb)
- NCC certificate (100 to 200 kb)
- Unreserved/OBC: Rs 800/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PWD: Rs 400/-
- PH-OL: NIL
Note: Applicant have to pay bank transaction fee additionally
What is the last date to apply online for Staff Nurse recruitment?
4th March 2021
How much is the application fee for UBTER staff nurse posts?
For UR/OBC: Rs 800/-
For SC/ST/EWS/PWD: Rs 400/-
What is the pay scale for the posts?
INR 9300 to 34800
Do applicant need to upload their qualifying exam documents?
Yes, the applicant needs to upload all qualifying and other major documents whose list is given in this article.