UPSMFAC Application Form 2021: Uttar Pradesh State Medical Application Form (UPSMFAC) 2021 will be available soon for candidates. The application will be invited through online mode for the next session of admission. Admission to the said courses will be granted on the basis of marks secured by the applicant in class 10th and 12th and no entrance test would be conducted by the officials. To know more about UPSMFAC Application Form read this article.
UPSMFAC Application Form 2021
UPSMFAC Application Form 2021: Overview
|Article About||UPSMFAC Application Form|
|Department name||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty|
|Course name||X-Ray, lab tech, Radiotherapy, and other paramedical courses|
UPSMFAC 2021 Application Form Date
|Online Application start date||October 2021|
|Last date to submit UPSMFAC Application||November 2021|
|Display of merit list online||November 2021|
|First Counselling Date||Notified Later|
|Second Counselling Date||Notified Later|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSMFAC Application
If you satisfy the following eligibility criteria then you may submit your UPSMFAC Application: –
- Only Science stream students are eligible to apply and they must have secured at least 40% marks in the examination.
- On Dec 31 2021 applicant must have completed the age 17 (means applicant must have born on or before 31st Dec 2004)
- No relaxation will be applicable in minimum age
UPSMFAC Application Fee
Applicant need to pay Rs 1000/- for application form submission.
UPSMFAC Selection Procedure
- No entrance test or interview will be conducted to offer seats.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th and 12th
- Based on the total marks in class 10th and 12th, a merit list will be prepared and as per the merit of the candidates, they will be called for counseling on scheduled dates.
- Reservation will be applicable for reserved categories of the state.
- Once candidates are shortlisted then their documents will be verified by the respective institution
- Applicants will be trained for the next 2 years and once he/she completes it then they are eligible for jobs at private or government departments.
- Applicants need to pay the training fee as applicable to their course.
UPSMFAC Number of seats available
|Courses||Government seats||Private seats|
|Diploma in Lab Tech||900||334|
|Diploma in X-ray Tech||639||294|
|Diploma in radiotherapy Tech||76||19|
|Diploma in Pharmacy Tech||300||39|
|Diploma in Optometry/ Physiotherapy/ OT Tech/ Cardiologist Tech/ dialysis/ CT Scan/ MRI/ Sanitation/ emergency and trauma in blood transfusion||38-38 seats In each courses|
How to Apply online UPSMFAC Application Forme 2021?
On fulfilling the eligibility criteria you may follow the steps given below to submit your application: –
- Visit the official website by following this URL https://cpsp2020.upsmfac.org/
- Select the ‘Apply Now” tab
- Online form submission and other instructions will appear on your screen, read them carefully.
- Select the “New Application” link
- Fill in your details as asked in the application form
- After this, fill in your academic details, marks obtained
- Tick the declaration and press the save button
- After doing this, you will receive a UPSMFAC ID and password
- Now with the help of this login to the portal
- Upload your documents (details given below)
- Now pay the application fee online
- Once done with this, take the printout of the UPSMFAC submitted application form.
Documents required during UPSMFAC Application form submission
- Colored passport size photograph- > 300 kb
- Signature- >300 kb
- Highschool Marksheet- >1 MB
- Intermediate Marksheet- >1 MB
UPSMFAC Training Fee
|Training center||Diploma In Pharmacy||Diploma in X-ray/ Radiotherapy/ Lab Technician|
|Government||INR 24000/- per year||INR 24,000/- per year|
|Private||INR 45,000/- per year||INR 24000/- per year In two installment|
Note: KGMU Fee description will be available at their website
UPSMFAC Application 2021: Important Link
|Online Application Link||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click here|
When will the UPSMFAC application form 2021 available?
It is expected to be available in October 2021
What is the application fee to submit UPSMFAC Application?
As per the last year prospectus applicant need to pay Rs 1000/-
How can I submit UPSMFAC Application form?
Interested candidates may submit its application through online mode only.
What is the procedue of selection?
Applicant will be shortlisted for courses on merit based (as per marks secured in 10th and 12th).
What is the duration of training for selected course?
The duration of training will be of 2 years.
How many seats are there for each course?
To know about seats availability you must go through the UPSMFAC Prospectus.