Uttarakhand Postal Circle recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Postal Circle has invited notification recruitment for 724 posts of branch postmaster, Assistant Branch postmaster, and Dak Sevak. The online application for the recruitment will be commenced on 8th June 2020.
The application fee for recruitment is Rs. 100/- but if you belong to the reserved category then you do not need to pay any fee. If you are interested in the recruitment Uttarakhand postal Circle recruitment 2020 read the complete notification in brief given below.
Note: Before Applying Online for the GDS application form it’s advisable to read full article which covers all the relevant information on GDS application. This Article will help you to fill Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form with batter understanding.
#How to Apply for Uttarakhand Postal circle recruitment 2020 check below
Table of Content
- 1 Uttrakhand GDS recruitment 2020: Overview
- 2 Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Recruitment Highlights
- 3 Eligibility for Uttarakhand GDS Application form 2020
- 4 How to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020?
- 5 Uttarakhand Postal Circle recruitment 2020 |Documents required
- 6 Uttarakhand postal circle recruitment 2020| List of vacancies
Uttrakhand GDS recruitment 2020: Overview
Before getting into the details of GDS application form, let’s have an overview of the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020.
|Recruitment body||India Post|
|Number of vacancies||724 (scroll down for category wise vacancies)|
|Online Application Start Date||8th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||7th July 2020|
|Post name||Branch postmaster, Assistant branch postmaster, and Dak Sevak|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 40 Years|
|Process of selection||On merit basis|
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Recruitment Highlights
- The total number of posts for the recruitment is: 724
- Minimum age limit for the recruitment is: 18 years
- Maximum age limit is: 40 years (Note: Age relaxation will be there for reserved category)
- Education qualification is: 10th pass
- Selection procedure: on merit basis
- Application fee: 100 and for the reserved category it will be NIL
- Online portal for application commences: 8th June 2020
- Last date to apply online: 7 July 2020
Eligibility for Uttarakhand GDS Application form 2020
Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment need to fulfill their eligibility criteria for the post which we have given below:
The applicants must have fulfilled the maximum and minimum age criteria and the age must be calculated as on 8th June 2020
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
For reserved category applicants there will be reservation in the maximum age which was given below:
Education qualification for GDS
- Candidates must have completed their high school i.e. 10th class.
- In class 10th examination they must secure passing marks in MATHEMATICS, LOCAL LANGUAGE, and ENGLISH.
- Students must have studied the said subject as compulsory or elective in their High school.
Those students who have completed their class 10th examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious candidates in the selection procedure compared to those who complete their high school compartmentally.
The local language is mandatory
- Applicants applying for the post must have a knowledge of the local language of the state and they have studied the same in the 10th standard.
- The local language for Uttarakhand is Hindi.
Basic computer knowledge/training
For all the posts it is mandatory for all applicants that they must have a certificate in computer basic training and the duration of the course must be of 60 days.
If any of the candidates have studied computers as a subject in a higher class then they get relaxed from this.
Applicants must know about cycling and if any of the applicants know about riding a motorcycle or scooter then it will be considered equivalent to it.
Selection criteria for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- The selection for the post will be done through an automatically generated merit list which will be based on the online application submitted.
- No weightage will be given to those who possess higher education qualifications.
Uttarakhand postal circle recruitment application fee
- UR/OBC/EWS male/transman: 100/-
- Female/transwoman/SC/ST/PWD: NIL
Pay scale for the posts
How to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020?
If you fulfill all the essential eligibility for the Uttarakhand GDS recruitment 2020 then follow the procedure to apply for the posts:
#NOTE: Those who had already registered need not to registered again and can apply with the same registration number.
- Official website: You need to visit the official website of the India Post which is www.appost.in
- Registration: Now on the home page of the website you will find a link of Registration click the same
After that, you need to fill the registration form and upload the documents required.
- Pay Application fee: once the registration process completed you need to pay the application fee.
- Apply online: After submitting the fee you need to fill the application form.
In the application form, you have to go through a few stages such as:
- Application form
- Documents to upload
- Preference for the posts to be filled
- Print Application form: Once the application form has been submitted take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle recruitment 2020 |Documents required
In the application form applicants need to upload some documents whose details are given below:
- 10th class/ SSC certificate : 200KB
- 10th class/SSC Mark sheet : 200KB
- DOB proof : 200 KB
- Computer certificate : 200KB
- Applicants photograph : 50kb
- Signature of the applicants : 20KB
- Disability certificate (if any) : 200kb
- Transgender certificate : 200KB
If you face any difficulty or have any query related to the recruitment you may ask the officials at
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment Helpline number : 0135-2655911
- For technical issue mail @ email@example.com
Uttarakhand postal circle recruitment 2020| List of vacancies
|Category||Number of posts|
How many vacancies are there for recruitment in Uttarakhand GDS recruitment 2020?
Total Vacancies for Uttarakhand GDS is 724 Posts
What is the last date for the online application?
7th July 2020
How much is the application fee for the recruitment?
Rs 100 for non reserved category and NIL for reserved category.