YSR BIMA Scheme: After introducing so many schemes for the benefit of lower-income or minority groups of the state now the AP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government has come with a new scheme known as the “YSR BIMA Scheme“. As its name resembles that it’s about bima or we can say insurance scheme. Through this Bima scheme on death or disability of unorganized sector worker, bereaved families will get some relief as per the scheme. To know more in detail about YSR Bima yojana read this article.
Latest Update on YSR BIMA Scheme: AP CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy On 1st April has disbursed 254 crores Rs under the YSR BIMA scheme for 12039 eligible beneficiaries who not able to enroll themself for the scheme before their death.
About YSR BIMA Scheme
As per the reports AP is among the list of states where the number of road accidents increases every year and the majority of the people who died in such accidents are from unorganized workers. So through YSR Bima scheme the AP government is trying to give some relief to the bereaved families who are in distress.
YSR Bheema/Bima Scheme Overview
|Scheme about||Insurance scheme for Unorganized group labour|
|beneficiary||One whose monthly income is below 15K and are of unorganized sector|
|State offering||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme name||YSR Bima|
|Registration mode||Through Praja Sadhikaara survey/Labour department of the state|
|Benefits||5 lakh on accidental death|
3 lakh on complete disability
2 lakh on natural death
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
Read Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
Who is eligible for YSR BIMA Scheme/ Yojana?
Every unorganized workers of the AP who are under the age group of 18 to 70 years earning monthly wages less than 15000 Rs are eligible for the scheme but they must be enrolled under the Praja Sadhikaara Survey.
Wef 1st April 2021 the benefits available under the YSR Bima scheme has been revised which we have given below: –
- In case of death or complete disability people from the age group, 18 to 50 years will get 5 lakh as compensation.
- In case of death and total disability under the age group of 50 to 70 years will receive 3 lakh
- In natural death cases under the age group of 18 to 50 year will get 2 lakh.
As per the norms of AABY the unorganised worker age should be between 18 to 59 years and in this case scheme will have following benefits: –
- In case of death and total disability of the worker, the nominee will get a sum of Rs 5 Lakh
- But in case of partial disability, the beneficiary will receive 3,62500/-
- In cases of natural death, 30000 Rs will be given as a relief
- scholarship of Rs 1200 per year will also be awarded for up to 2 child
- Worker who are in the age group of 60 to 70 years will receive following benefits: –
- In case of death and total disability relief of 425000/- will be provided.
- for partial disability case 3,25000 will be provided.
- No scholarship will be provided under this age group worker.
How to register for YSR BIMA Scheme?
Worker of the age group of 18 to 70 years are need to make an application in the format annexed an need to pay a fee of Rs 15 or as suggested by the commission of labour department and furnish an undertaking that he/she is labour of unorganised sector. For more details you may contact at toll free number 155214 or you can also contact the officials district wise whose details are given below.
Documents required for Registration
Some basic documents will be required for registration which are given as: –
- Applicants Photo, ID Proof, and bank details
- Nominee name, and ID Proof
- Aadhaar card
- Address Proof
- An application that he/she is an unorganized worker in annexed format
- As specified by the officials.
How to log in to your YSR Bima Dashboard?
Registered Beneficiary can login to the YSR Bima Dashboard either with their Rice Ration Card number of with their Bank Account Number whose process is given below: –
- First, the beneficiary needs to visit the official website
- On the home page, press the search tab
- Now opt for the required option through which you are looking to login
- Now submit the details
- Press the search tab
- Now the details of your YSR Bheema scheme will be on your screen.
How to check village-wise whether you have been enrolled for YSR Bima scheme or not?
If you had applied for YSR bima scheme and now wanted to check whether you have been enrolled for the scheme or not then its status can be checked easily village wise or secretariat wise by following the process given here: –
- Visit the official portal of YSR Bima
- From the portal home page, select Enrollment 2021-22 under the dropdown of the Dashboard tab
- Now on the new page, click on your respective district from the list that appears
- Next, select your Mandal name from the list
- Next, the Secretariat name
- Once you followed the above-said steps the list of people who have applied from this secretariat will appear on your screen
- In this, you can check your YSR Bima survey status mentioning your rice card number and Applicant name.
YSR Bheema Yojana district wise Contact details
|District||Toll Free Number||Alternative No.1||Alternative No.2|
|Ananthapuramu||1800 425 5032||08554 278275||08554 278276|
|Chittoor||1800 425 5035||08572 241555||9391006929,9391006939|
|East Godavari||1800 425 5041||0884 2353111||9849901694,8332987667|
|Guntur||1800 425 5038||0863 2227777||0863 2241326|
|Kadapa||1800 425 5033||08562 254255||9966484400,9966480044|
|Krishna||1800 425 5039||0866 2410822||7995485552,7995685552|
|Prakasam||1800 425 5037||0859 2280598||0859 2280750|
|Nellore||1800 425 5036||7997987552||0861 2357333|
|Kurnool||1800 425 5034||08518 289222||08518 255855|
|Srikakulam||1800 425 5044||0894 2240567||0894 2279748|
|Visakhapatnam||1800 425 5042||9989501745||0891 275799|
|West Godavari||1800 425 5040||0881 2222583||9701979333|
|Vizianagaram||1800 425 5043||9701115588||0892 2296790|
What is YSR Bima scheme about?
YSR Bima scheme is an insurance scheme for all unorganized group labour who are in the age group of 18 to 70 years and had a monthly income is less than Rs 15000/-.
What are the benefits of YSR Bima scheme?
On accidental death of insured a sum of Rs 5 lakh will be given to the nominee, or in case of complete disability a comensation of Rs 3 lakh or in natural death case nominee will receive a sum of Rs 2 lakh.
What is the premium of YSR Bima scheme?
Applicants are not required to pay any premium of the scheme because the whole premium of the scheme will be borne by the state government.
Who are eligible for YSR Bheema scheme?
Unorganized worker of the state whose monthly earning is less than 15K are eligible for the scheme.